HM S&V and HM/NM 55 TFB Ops Progression

Denchet

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/24 = 0.125 (or 12.5%)

1/8 = 0.125 (or 12.5%)

Why don't you get some facts straight then come talk?

After all, I am quoting you again.

3/24, if hatred actually did it with 24 people the first time, which correct me if im wrong, but im fairly certain they needed more like everyone else.

3/24, if hatred actually did it with 24 people the first time, which correct me if im wrong, but im fairly certain they needed more like everyone else.

1 sorcerer healer we rotated out for 1 apex healer, was all we had outisde... i guess if you want to count the 2 dps watching the fight and mahfouz guarding the merc dps, i guess he could have done 10k healing in total lol, but yeah, thats about it, didnt have an outside raid of 10 healers, or nothing like that... so a 3/24 + 1 outside healer, its an accurate number :) the rest were just watching and dieing lol

1 sorcerer healer we rotated out for 1 apex healer, was all we had outisde... i guess if you want to count the 2 dps watching the fight and mahfouz guarding the merc dps, i guess he could have done 10k healing in total lol, but yeah, thats about it, didnt have an outside raid of 10 healers, or nothing like that... so a 3/24 + 1 outside healer, its an accurate number :) the rest were just watching and dieing lol

I can probably speak more for APEX's contribution... We had 2 watching the fight, yes, with myself guarding "Cronicmani" the sniper, and Xa'nther guarding one of the outside mercs. Not like some group of 15 healers, as mentioned. And inside the 24man group was 2 dps (mara/merc) and 1 healer (merc).

The point wasn't to show that our 2nd group cleared, it was a response to apex's earlier post when they bragged about speed.

Then allow me to rephrase:

Nobody cares how fast your B team clears easy content. The only speed runs that matter are the 2-hour Nightmare achievements.