HM S&V and HM/NM 55 TFB Ops Progression

Denchet

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, HM Golden Fury, was way harder, mechanics and harder than Styrak, so i believe u should add this in the rankings as well, just my opinion :) like dreadtooth

I've decided I'm gonna put a marker next to any guilds that have killed GF rather than have it as a separate progression. The goal of this thread is to have everyone have only one goal to go for at a time. I thought of just lumping it in with HMSV (so 8 bosses instead of 7), but BW has been so inconsistent with world bosses that I didn't want to make some potentially really easy crappy boss part of the main progression.

So, any guild that kills it gets an * next to their name. I tried using one of the cooler symbols, but they create spacing issues :(.

Edited by Denchet

Was this a guild run or a pug? How many people from Decimation were there? I also need proof of HM. Just post a pic of the lockout.

There were all 8 people from Decimation, the two from different guilds are alts that didnt leave alt guilds, the names of their mains are Scar'face Powertech DPS and Burntfaceman Juggernaught DPS

Link to lockout: http://imgur.com/wbXD4qB

Edited by MikeParatore

I just used your time posted. Please use another image hosting site; photobucket resizes the images so small that I can't see the clock. If you want you can post the achievement for the kill, which shows the timestamp, and I'd be happy to change the kill time in the OP.

Edited by Denchet

I just used your time posted. Please use another image hosting site; photobucket resizes the images so small that I can't see the clock. If you want you can post the achievement for the kill, which shows the timestamp, and I'd be happy to change the kill time in the OP.

Here's our clear with the actual time

http://tinypic.com/r/2heitrd/6

Edited by WiththeForc