1072 In Queue - Demand immediate Fix

Kylsix

BioWare,

I demand that you immediately raise server population caps, or transfer me and my entire guild off of Iron Citadel. We did not choose to play on this server, you, BioWare, did. I put a significant amount of time into my character already, enough that creating a new character on another server and starting from scratch is unreasonable and an absolutely unacceptable solution.

I was disconnected, I do not know why. I was on Ventrilo, and was carrying a conversation, and I magically disconnected. I immediately re-selected the server, and was placed in a queue of 1072. After 15 minutes, I have moved 100 places. At this rate I will be in queue for nearly two and a half hours. The real kicker is that I have a 8-5 job, and when I come home, I sit in queue for an hour already, now I need to wait another two and a half hours? Waiting for three and a half hours in one day, after I got off work, to play is unacceptable in every way. With a full time job, other obligations, and during this time of year, I cannot afford to waste my time waiting to play your game. I truly enjoy this game, and I would hate to not play it because of your inability to control your game, but I am not seeing much of an option if this keeps up any longer.

You took $80 of my money. You put me, my friends, and my guild on Iron Citadel. You, BioWare, need to fix this immediately, and reasonably compensate all people effected by your inability to even deploy guilds, your inability to estimate player populations and configure your hardware and software appropriately, your inability to react fast enough to fix the issue, and your absolutely insulting fix of "Roll on another server".

This current situation is absolutely unacceptable, and you need to remedy it immediately.

Use the other threads my special little snowflake.

There are plenty of them, no reason to make your own

You mean one of the 500 page long threads? No. The whole point is to get them to view/lock this thread. So they will see it. These people need to know. And I will continue to repost the same thread until they fix the issue.

Good Afternoon;

Server Queues is a very popular topic right now, resulting in a lot of threads being created about this matter. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one please, please join the on-going discussion here: Warning on High Population Servers.

There, you will find more information on various server queue issues, as well as what servers you might want to avoid to prevent queue times. As a result, we are going to close this thread so we can keep the forums as organized as possible. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.