Guild PVP NOT POSSIBLE?

allexj

They can't even manage a party entrance into a PvP match - let alone a Guild vs Guild match. I recently attempted to go into matches with party members and we were never placed in the same match together.

I don't want to play with people outside of my guild in these matches. I want to play with people I respect and who will treat me with respect. I do not want to play with the children (14 to 40) who are more interested in their kill count than in coordination and communication with their fellow team members. Until this is fixed, as an issue, I will not consider PvP in Star Wars a viable part of game play. I will not recommend Star Wars to anyone I know who intelligently and maturely plays competitive games.

They can't even manage a party entrance into a PvP match - let alone a Guild vs Guild match. I recently attempted to go into matches with party members and we were never placed in the same match together.

I don't want to play with people outside of my guild in these matches. I want to play with people I respect and who will treat me with respect. I do not want to play with the children (14 to 40) who are more interested in their kill count than in coordination and communication with their fellow team members. Until this is fixed, as an issue, I will not consider PvP in Star Wars a viable part of game play. I will not recommend Star Wars to anyone I know who intelligently and maturely plays competitive games.

Lol this post is awesome. So much fail.

Do you have a mature response with reasons and evidence or just a sarcastic twit-back?

Probably too painful to actually respond to what's wrong with your post:

- The fact that you can't seem to figure out how to queue as a group.

- The fact that you insult people by calling them "children" (LOL 14-40). People probably don't communicate with you because of your arrogance.

- The fact that you said "competitive" and "Star Wars" in the same sentence, even though Rated Warzones aren't even implemented yet.

Take a deep breath. You aren't as good as you think you are. It's going to be ok.

Probably too painful to actually respond to what's wrong with your post:

- The fact that you insult people by calling them "children" (LOL 14-40). People probably don't communicate with you because of your arrogance.

- The fact that you said "competitive" and "Star Wars" in the same sentence, even though Rated Warzones aren't even implemented yet.

Take a deep breath. You aren't as good as you think you are. It's going to be ok.

Lol I actually broke down his post and responded to each stupid thing he said but I deleted it. It was just too mean...and too sad.

all i have to say is its dume that i cant pvp with my own guild i HATE IT we cant pvp together which means we need to be able to talk to the imp to organize open world pvp but we cant do that either this game is way to controlled

all i have to say is its dume that i cant pvp with my own guild i HATE IT we cant pvp together which means we need to be able to talk to the imp to organize open world pvp but we cant do that either this game is way to controlled

You say this like it's not an MMO norm for PvP instances to be 1-group maximum premade.

You say this like it's not an MMO norm for PvP instances to be 1-group maximum premade.

Maby it just me but the norm is based on WoW and tbh wow system of not allowing people to intact with both sides sux. As we are at "Peace" atm with each other there is no reason other then to inhibit prosperous communication between 2 side that want to pvp together nor is is prosperous to make a guild have to split it forces and go into 2 diff pvp instance. They need to make so that ops groups can go into the instanced pvp areas when quing as one group as of right now there is no way for us a whole sever to communicate with both side to set up pvp.rp. or just fun and games events..this help bring community together not just foster differences...and its fun

I'm telling you guys they took out all that rubbish where you could just decimate other players. I'm not to sure whether I want to see it ether. I like the fact that even if you premade half your team has to be pugged so you gotta have mindless drones like the rest of us.

I'm telling you guys they took out all that rubbish where you could just decimate other players. I'm not to sure whether I want to see it ether. I like the fact that even if you premade half your team has to be pugged so you gotta have mindless drones like the rest of us.

then give us a way to make so that we can talk to our counterparts on the other side to set up pvp games and bouts

We formed a group. We accepted the queue and that should be enough. Period. There is nothing else we should have to do.

I have heard a lot of women use the exact same language - are they arrogant or given a special buy because of sexism? However, you can make me change my shirt, but you cannot make me change my mind: When these persons, regardless of real age, are only concerned with their Zergfest and kill count instead of coordination, implementation, and treating each other with respect then they are nothing more than childish. If calling a spade a spade bothers you, then so be it - I won't apologize.

Opposition is to be opposed. Cooperation is to work together. Competition is to walk together. Competition does not require Opposition, nor Cooperation - a lesson the Jedi order has obviously allowed the general public to forget. When I talk about PvP being valid competitively I mean exactly what I said. Without the ability to choose whom I will play with, and what kind of play I will participate in, I will not consider Star Wars worth being involved with on the PvP side.

Maby it just me but the norm is based on WoW and tbh wow system of not allowing people to intact with both sides sux. As we are at "Peace" atm with each other there is no reason other then to inhibit prosperous communication between 2 side that want to pvp together nor is is prosperous to make a guild have to split it forces and go into 2 diff pvp instance. They need to make so that ops groups can go into the instanced pvp areas when quing as one group as of right now there is no way for us a whole sever to communicate with both side to set up pvp.rp. or just fun and games events..this help bring community together not just foster differences...and its fun

First off, do you understand what proofreading is? Second, if you have payed attention to anything other than protecting your shaky ego, you would have read that rated warzone's are coming soon, meaning your premade can queue against other premade's. BW didn't add rated Warzones at launch because how many people would use them if they are designed for lvl 50's?

We formed a group. We accepted the queue and that should be enough. Period. There is nothing else we should have to do.

I have heard a lot of women use the exact same language - are they arrogant or given a special buy because of sexism?...If calling a spade a spade bothers you, then so be it - I won't apologize.

Congrats, you're a terrible person. Pressing the 'Queue as a Group' option as opposed to each member of a party hitting 'Solo Queue' is also mad difficult. Furthermore, that little box at the end of each Warzone? Yeah, that puts you in solo queue; also also, this stuff isn't hard to figure out.

The neckbeard is strong with this one

congrats, you're a terrible person. Pressing the 'queue as a group' option as opposed to each member of a party hitting 'solo queue' is also mad difficult. Furthermore, that little box at the end of each warzone? Yeah, that puts you in solo queue; also also, this stuff isn't hard to figure out.

Again, we formed as a group. Then the party leader launched it. An option appeared on my screen to enter or not. I pressed enter. That is all there was. There shouldn't be any more than that.

Edit: Similarly - the last two queues have completely failed. Pressing Space Bar as directed does not result in going into the instance.

Edited by Jaqaliah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.