Back to Rift

Rylorn

With 2.0 fast approaching, I wanted to say my final goodbye.

Before I started SWTOR, I made a hard decision to leave my guild from Rift. The blaster fire, and lightsabers whirling around really dazzled me into wanting to play this game. Recently, my Rift friends have asked that I go back, and that was the call I was always waiting for.

Now that I have picked out my new outfit, I'm not sure what I have left to accomplish in this game. My new look has been described as "dark prince of the night" and that says to me I have reached the pinnacle of fashion.

I am looking to take a ride of nostalgia that could last for years. I am looking for one person to accompany me, you must bring your own weapons. I have only done this once before.

You're going to just abandon the guild and the ranked team like that? :eek::(

EDIT: . Guild drama redacted for discussion on the GD member forums. But Approxy, you're totally overreacting to being removed as officer.

Edited by stringcat

I hope this is joke. It is not cool on so many levels.

It would be cool if it was made known to your guild and not the server first. And if it was it was done back to back.

I wish you luck but it is completely tasteless.

I hope this is joke. It is not cool on so many levels.

It would be cool if it was made known to your guild and not the server first. And if it was it was done back to back.

I wish you luck but it is completely tasteless.

<---duped

sob <3

Edited by Arocsimus

Oh man! :( Approxy! nooooooo! Who will I fear now. *SOBS* No one sets my heart on fire like you do! You are breaking my heart here.

On a serious note though, you will be missed lots. *hugs hard* Always enjoyed pvping with you. /bow

Edit: Oh man seriously?! This is is April fools? *throws lots of pebble sized cookies in Approxy's face if this is true* I WAS SERIOUSLY SAD YOU PUNK!

Edited by Desiirea

Approxy one day I hope to reach that pinnacle of fashion as you have

Till the day comes I shall stay

If this is April's fools its a good one

If not I understand what you are doing and say go for it! It's just like when black sun happened for me. It was something I always was waiting for and when it happened I didn't think twice

Good luck out there, and the force will be with you (even in rift), always

Rift was fun fun for about two months until I realized I didn't like chasing uh Rifts all the day long. The PVP was entertaining for awhile but I lost interest in the game to quickly I did like the graphics though and the landscape. The game seemed to have a growing RP community I think that was it's strong suit.

It's hard to believe we were just playing Sunday and now this. I think we will see some new faces and old players return some old players leave such is the gaming way.

Either way Approxy was one of the best at the DPS Powertech class.

Personally i'm glad to see you go and take the rest of your Grim Determination mates with you. The server would be a much better place without you and your hooligans terrorizing everyone.

Wait, I have hooligan status? Awesome! :D The best I've ever done before is ne'er-do-well.

Personally i'm glad to see you go and take the rest of your Grim Determination mates with you. The server would be a much better place without you and your hooligans terrorizing everyone.

Yeah Grim, be gone with ya. Hooligans! See ya around Approxy.