Pvp hacks and cheats

Sunsau

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha I was just about to post that

Great minds think a like? :D

He is like a Hutt that can force charge....

Except he smells worse! :o

Here's a video of me "
" in huttball.

I know I've done my job when a premade quits. :p

Very hilarious, but NSFW due to language.

And I'm curious as to how things looked on your end.

What happened to that screenshot of a guardian's mt telling a guildie to turn off their UI before running their WZ script. Pretty sure that would be an indicator of a hack. (I think the guard was named Ashley or something similar)

It was Somnaxx's alt in ID and I am certain that it was said to troll everyone in /1 at that time. :)

Do not believe everything you read on the internet...

Edited by Calenei

It was Somnaxx's alt in ID and I am certain that it was said to troll everyone in /1 at that time. :)

Do not believe everything you read on the internet...

It would have worked better if he typed guild and "forgot" the slash. There was no indication as to who he was talking to, so, for all we know, he was attempting to give a single person a hard time. :o

I have seen Rocket boots used in warzones and Mauders Cloaking at grass then appearing at Snow and able to use cloak again in the fight at snow . 7-8 seconds after the cap *** was called in ops that he had taken grass he was force leaping at me in snow doing above average damage and immune to electrocute/overload/whirlwind with no resolve.

There are people who use hacks and if they're smart they can get away with a lot more then those who use them openly. Rocket Boots were used in a Novair the guy went from republic side down to where the speed buff was which I had taken prior to him ariving on my assasin. He then used rocket boots to jet to east and interput the the final tick of the cap.

He didn't appear to have anything else out of the ordinary

Do they call predation "Rocket Boots" on Begeren Colony?

To be fair, it's usually pretty obvious when someone is using rocket boots. So, that's where I'd have to ask if the marauder was hovering for a bit before the animation bugged out. Also, rocket boots can be used while in stealth. Stealth rocket boots are pretty awesome. :D

By the way, I've come across a marauder that was immune to stuns with an empty resolve bar. Seeing how I was using dirty kick, I just assumed he didn't have any balls. :eek:

By the way, I've come across a marauder that was immune to stuns with an empty resolve bar. Seeing how I was using dirty kick, I just assumed he didn't have any balls. :eek:

Did you mention this as an attempt to be funny? Because, according to your signature, you have no scoundrel or gunslinger in that huge list of toons

Did you mention this as an attempt to be funny? Because, according to your signature, you have no scoundrel or gunslinger in that huge list of toons

And you weren't trying to be funny in your last post? Why dont you go troll another forum theres plenty here already.

I have a level 50 gunslinger which I didn't feel like adding to the list and I really did come across a marauder that couldn't be stunned even though his resolve bar was completely empty. Just decided to throw in a joke about it.

The list is actually longer and I'm sure there are people with far more toons. What can I say, the game has good story elements and I like trying each class.

And you weren't trying to be funny in your last post? Why dont you go troll another forum theres plenty here already.

First of all, was I even talking to you?

And secondly, why even bother saying anything? You're the one crying hacks and cheats like a usual baddies

Edited by Drachuss

And secondly, why even bother saying anything? You're the one crying hacks and cheats like a usual baddies

First you are posting on my thread, second you are pretty much a nobody, and third arguing with an idiot kid such as yourself on a forum is pointless. You have my leave to continue bumping my thread.

Did you even read his post?

The first paragraph indicates that his claims are based upon observations over a long period of time. He's not pulling his claim out of nowhere and has even provided examples. And the thing is, people do cheat in video games all the times. Either they abuse exploits and glitches or they find a means to hack the game. There where and may still be speed hacks for this game and people can even run scripts. So, it's possible that people have been hacking. However, it could also be glitches as well. It's not always clear what's a glitch and what happens to be a player hacking.

By the way, when posting in a public thread, expect people to reply to your posts.

"There are no hackers!" said only the fools who refuse to believe anything. Go google it and you will see that, for example, his thing with the operative and huttball is possible. People are more likely to use "teleporting programs" every so often as to not get caught.

As for your lag; SWTOR-F thread link on player controlled lag.

Edited by AnteJeebuz

LoL wut? I am failing to see h ow your post is in any way, shape or form useful to any thing on this forum. You seem awfully to the "**** YOU LEAVE ME AND MY GAME ALONE!!!!1111" My only thought process would be you are either arrogant or you don't want to be pointed at as a baddie.

My suggestion is make some form of a constructive post that makes sense, you know that thing where you put more then 10 words together and doesn't go to the effect of "You're a terrible player ****."

Welcome to a forum; where you post and your **** gets responded to by everyone who reads it. If you want to have direct conversation with a singular person. Go on a date. .:rolleyes:

"There are no hackers!" said only the fools who refuse to believe anything. Go google it and you will see that, for example, his thing with the operative and huttball is possible. People are more likely to use "teleporting programs" every so often as to not get caught.

As for your lag; SWTOR-F thread link on player controlled lag.

I don't think anyone in this thread said that there are no hackers, in fact I'm certain that everyone in this thread will agree that they exist. The argument is that there is far fewer instances of hacking going on than are reported, and that many times what people are seeing and perceive as hacks, are usually just instances of latency/glitches within the game.

But go ahead and report everything you think is a hack. Try to shoot for 100 tickets/day. I'm sure the more tickets you make, the more seriously customer service reps will take them.

Did you even read his post?

The first paragraph indicates that his claims are based upon observations over a long period of time. He's not pulling his claim out of nowhere and has even provided examples. And the thing is, people do cheat in video games all the times. Either they abuse exploits and glitches or they find a means to hack the game. There where and may still be speed hacks for this game and people can even run scripts. So, it's possible that people have been hacking. However, it could also be glitches as well. It's not always clear what's a glitch and what happens to be a player hacking.

By the way, when posting in a public thread, expect people to reply to your posts.

What? Did -you- actually read his post?

He is pulling his claims exactly out of nowhere. He hasn't even bothered to research the topic enough to label the 'hacks' he's encountering. The claims he's made aren't even specific enough for me to do the research for him. There's zero evidence provided. In short, it's useless hearsay.