What guilds have decided to move over Imperial / Republic

fushnchips

As gm, I can confidently say Warriors of the Republic (and to my knowledge empire) will be merging over and seeing where we will go from there. Feel free to /w for an invite if you are after an oceanic guild.

Loia pub side. Madam imp.

As gm, I can confidently say Warriors of the Republic (and to my knowledge empire) will be merging over and seeing where we will go from there. Feel free to /w for an invite if you are after an oceanic guild.

Loia pub side. Madam imp.

Quoted for truth. Warriors will at least try to continue on the new server.

Wampa Stompers (Empire) will be making the move to Harbinger, while a small number of our members are concerned about this merge the majority of use are already looking into ping times etc, while its regrettable that this merge has to happen and will happen, i do know that Wampa Stompers will be around with a mainly Australian and Kiwi player base though i guess we'll have some yanks in the ranks (hey that rhymes)

so while our gameplay will have a ****** ping at least our vent server wont ^_^

Spc will be renamed to bashed by convicts since we cant get killed by 300ms unfortunately

PvP probably won't be viable there for aussies, firstly it is a US server so you have the pacific cable to deal with, and secondly Harbinger has a bad reputation as being the laggiest of the US servers, so you are doubly gimped.

PvP probably won't be viable there for aussies, firstly it is a US server so you have the pacific cable to deal with, and secondly Harbinger has a bad reputation as being the laggiest of the US servers, so you are doubly gimped.

I PVP all the time at 320 :p

Even 80ms hampers PVP for sentinels. True story.

250ms in ranked Warzones is a disadvantage. It'll still be fun and we will win, no doubt. But when I think back to the speed of Gimp v Ns, or Gimp v MVP ranked, it's gonna be really disappointing to have a close game decided by ping.

It's not gonna stop me trying though.

Even 80ms hampers PVP for sentinels. True story.

250ms in ranked Warzones is a disadvantage. It'll still be fun and we will win, no doubt. But when I think back to the speed of Gimp v Ns, or Gimp v MVP ranked, it's gonna be really disappointing to have a close game decided by ping.

It's not gonna stop me trying though.

I think we should start the guild name or thread <Killed by 300MS>