Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please sign this petition to save one APAC server

lorelthesecond

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would add my voice to this. I am 100 percent against it! My flatmate is considering leaving the game over it. Mostly because we have been bounced around most of the time we have been playing this. We both got a basic game, then got the digital upgrade, then we both tracked down the Collector's edition, and this is what we get for it all?

Once again moved off to another server, where we will most probably have lag and high pings to deal with. I am saddened by this to be honest. The players who really just wanted to be left alone to play the game they loved, were ignored so some could get a shorter cues?! I think that is a bit much to be honest.

I never asked for this, but I have to put up with it or leave a game I really enjoy, and have put a lot of time and money into.

I am also saddened by the fact that they were the first MMO company to make servers in our home nation and we threw that back in their face! People playing Wow have asked for this for years, and never gotten it. We were given it very early, and we spat on it! We should keep them, merge them, whatever come up with a better solution, cause this is wrong.

Hang on the APAC servers have been begging for a fix to there population, bioware announce one that will keep pve servers pvp servers and rp servers separate still and you guys are still not happy??

This guy ^ NFI

/signed it anyway

Hang on the APAC servers have been begging for a fix to there population, bioware announce one that will keep pve servers pvp servers and rp servers separate still and you guys are still not happy??

they are removing the apac servers and moving everyone on the apac to NA

l2read around b4 posting :rolleyes:

This. Bioware has refrained from merging all servers together, just to not upset the different playstyles (PvE, PvP, RP). However you look at it, people will be disappointed. But if you guys are on a NA server, just look eachother up again, where's the difficulty in that?

Yeah you need to actually look into what its like playing games across the planet, I suggest you create a toon on the APAC servers and do some PVP, and then Promptly ****!

NigeldeJ you too!

Edited by AnarchyAngel

This. Bioware has refrained from merging all servers together, just to not upset the different playstyles (PvE, PvP, RP). However you look at it, people will be disappointed. But if you guys are on a NA server, just look eachother up again, where's the difficulty in that?

many because they want their own server?

i say BW should have given a choice to apac, merge or go na

im sure most would have prefer to merge

but this a non starter issue anyways, im sorry but BW wont change it mind this guys :(

many because they want their own server?

i say BW should have given a choice to apac, merge or go na

im sure most would have prefer to merge

but this a non starter issue anyways, im sorry but BW wont change it mind this guys :(

I think it's fine to have 1 big server, but that's clearly not the idea that BW has. But if there are really many people that want to keep an APAC server, this petition should be brought to the attention of BW.

Yeah you need to actually look into what its like playing games across the planet, I suggest you create a toon on the APAC servers and do some PVP, and then Promptly ****!

NigeldeJ you too!

I played on American servers in different games for many years, sure you have abit more latency but not that much. There was no other way to please the APAC server populations, a lot of PVP'ers wouldn't swap to a PVE server and a lot of PVE players wouldn't go to PVP. I don't see any situation were they could of kept 1 APAC server open and kept the majority happy to avoid another dead server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.