Dulfy about to tweet 'exciting' news on SWTOR

Thats a worthy announcement and I'm very excited for it.

Much sooner then I expected and I'm more than ready for some new content. Just how many times do I have to kill Kephess after all.

(Though I will admit at this point it would be funny to see him crop back up in different forms as the game ages. Getting more and more robotic as we continue to kill him becoming a constant villain throughout the game.)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But you are aware that they have not confirmed that this will be done someday, they are talking about this is his future plans. Not sure if you're new to SWTOR, but these features are on the list of "things to do soon" since December 2011, sorry for you if ur newb on swtor, you'll get used ;).

NVM BadOrb I see what are u doing, enjoy ur "super awesome unexpected news".

You are incorrect and try not insulting me anymore thank you. Why attack me ? Kill the messenger ? Maybe you are new to swtor or live in another world or something , they haven't mentioned proper content ever! Never confirmed dual - spec ever! So stop this nonsense and post somewhere else ? No more insults or I will try to do something about it .

Again sorry you where b****y disappointed!

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Would be pretty sweet if something happened today to change that perception.

Just a follow-up...

It didn't. I'm neither surprised, nor disappointed. The "exciting news" was nothing beyond what I figured it would be. Being realistic, payed off for me :)