Black (Dark Matter) Crystal

Black Lightsaber Crystals....yuk

Star Wars has taken a turn for the worse. I hate them. Lightsabers in this game make the blades too thick, adding black core crystals is just plain silly and defy the very name "Light" sabers. Things like this is what is starting to cause me to enjoy Star Wars less and less.

Sorry to be so negative about it, but that's just the way I feel about it.

all hes doing is suggestiing it if it does come out all you do is not buy it its not that hard to think about its like how i dislike why they change just add in a feature to add colors to your armour and weapons like in guild wars 2 or even have items to transfuigure good looking items into nice state items

all hes doing is suggestiing it if it does come out all you do is not buy it its not that hard to think about its like how i dislike why they change just add in a feature to add colors to your armour and weapons like in guild wars 2 or even have items to transfuigure good looking items into nice state items

No some people can't do that. They can't stand changes to a series to keep it relevant to the times. People like them remind me of those who killed off the star trek enterprise series remake which was great in its own right but too many hardcore "don't change my series because I would rather it die and fade off into the annals of history instead of some younger generation enjoying it" decided they can't accept change.

I like the black core crystals. As you said if someone doesn't like it don't buy it. But some would rather gouge out their eyeballs because they can't be bothered to look at something they don't like.

No some people can't do that. They can't stand changes to a series to keep it relevant to the times. People like them remind me of those who killed off the star trek enterprise series remake which was great in its own right but too many hardcore "don't change my series because I would rather it die and fade off into the annals of history instead of some younger generation enjoying it" decided they can't accept change.

I like the black core crystals. As you said if someone doesn't like it don't buy it. But some would rather gouge out their eyeballs because they can't be bothered to look at something they don't like.

Pretty much, yes.

If my generation can like it, so can yours. Believe it or not, there is zero difference between our generations. I once thought the same about the generation before mine when I was young, then I grew up and realized we are all the same. One day, you too will realize this. They could have redone Star Trek without changing the course of the entire Star Trek History. It's the fact they made everything that has ever happened in Star Trek obsolete is what ticked most of us Star Trek fans off....not the fact that they made a new movie starring new actors.

Same with saber crystals. They did not need to be black core...they were called "LIGHT" sabers for a reason...

• 5 months later...
In response to this, its already canon as the Dark Saber was introduced in the Clone Wars series and it pointed back to the Old Republic.

"This lightsaber was stolen from your Jedi Temple by my ancestors during the fall of the Old Republic. Since then many Jedi have died upon its blade. Prepare yourself to join them!"

―Pre Vizsla to Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)

I for one would like to have the Dark Saber not just crystal be a rare drop on an Operation. It takes the shape roughly of an edged saber/katana and the sound it makes is amazing.

I could totally imagine this having been stolen some time during the Mandalorian Wars, maybe currently being in possession of Shae Vizla. If they ever added her as a boss for pubs it could be a rare drop, and imps could get it from her through a mission.

If my generation can like it, so can yours. Believe it or not, there is zero difference between our generations. I once thought the same about the generation before mine when I was young, then I grew up and realized we are all the same. One day, you too will realize this.

I wish this were true, but unfortunately it isn't. Since how we grew up will be different from how the previous generation would have grown up there will be differences in thoughts and physical attributes. So no two generations are exactly alike.

For example: Let's start by taking someone who fought in WW 2. Then take someone who read all about the same war, watched very realistic movies about it, learned everything he could about that one war. Would he see it in the same way as the man who actually fought through the war. The answer is no, because the man who read about it will have learned what it was like but not experience it. The man who fought in the war would know what it is like both head and heart.

Let's try something else, take people from the Depression. Then take some people from today. The economy is dropping near the Depression level. So would the people from different times have similar thoughts. Again the answer is more than likely no. People today will have grown up with different standards than those of the past (a shortsighted idea unfortunately, we should return to the older standards of things).

Now I am not saying that someone from an older generation can't like the same things as people today. But just because they are related to us does not mean they will like it. Also just because someone can like something does not mean that they will like something. People are not all from one mold, we are variables we each and everyone of us are different. Even identical twins have different fingerprints, and different personalities to some degree. So I am not quibbling the fact that an older generation can like what a newer generation likes, I quibbling the fact that you said that all generations are the same, 0 differences means that same. That is just not true unfortunately. If it were then this world would have been worse off a long time ago.

Now to the subject of the crystal. I think it would be fun, not logical but fun. I can see it now, people running around with black lightsabers, heh heh heh. :)

I'll /sign.

In response to this, its already canon as the Dark Saber was introduced in the Clone Wars series and it pointed back to the Old Republic.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)

I for one would like to have the Dark Saber not just crystal be a rare drop on an Operation. It takes the shape roughly of an edged saber/katana and the sound it makes is amazing.

WHoa!:eek: If this were to be available on the CM or somewhere else in-game then I would definitely waste my time and money to buy this.

• 3 months later...