The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandolorian Supply Pack 5th Revision w/signatures

Korbanth

For cartel market / in game additions: Black-Cyan crystals, Pure Green crystals (from beta) Reskin of the Tirsa, Korralius, and Dessler speeders. More lightsabers with visual effects. ______________Cartel Packs___________________Mandalorian Contraband Pack : contents: (Mandalorian Scythe : Aratech scythe with mandolorian decorations.) (Mandolorian War tank : Reskin of Avalanche heavy tank, with immunity to knockdowns while riding) Armor : Mandolorian Iron chestguard, Havoc Command chestguard (Reskin or Mando Iron chestguard, with Havoc symbol across front.) Chance for Black-Cyan (the ultimate drop in pack).

New mandolorian pistols, with laser sights on the model. New Assault cannon, with a steaming energy pulsar in the back of the model (preferably use Havoc's fist for the model) New Mandalorian Assault Carbine : (Blaster rifle w/ laser sight, Pulsing barrel.) Mandolorian Scout's Hunting Rifle: (Sniper rifle: reduces threat by a small amount when fired.

(Dread seeded taunlet/taun fawn/ taunta.) Fett's Legacy (Global boost, reduces cooldown of Rocket boost by 5 seconds and increases its duration by 5 seconds.) <----- effectively making Rocket Boost similar to a permanant mount.

(Dangerous Animal crate): drops Mini Terentek pet, Mini Zakkeg pet or Mini Gundark Pet.

(((Quote: Originally Posted by TheHunterC View Post

Love the mando theme! I think having a basilisk war droid for a mount would be cool too (forgive me if basilisk is spelled wrong )))))))))))

(((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by TheCasterTroy View Post

Would like to see some more heavy armor cloth gear tailored for mando's WITH some kind of bandolier and maybe a pistol strapped somewhere on it as well ya know tactical looking. Similar to the Lacqerous Mesh Chestguard & RD-13A Raiders Chestguard ( would be nice to have a cartel market one with maybe a mando insignia on the back or somewhere! you put that havoc squad insignia one on the pubs!).

OR half cloth half armor like REPUBLIC side Columi Supercommando/Columi Combat Techs Greaves.)))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by Blackholeskipper View Post

Hehe, I just made a thread about the Basilisk war droid))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by Senga_J View Post

/signed, especially for more large good looking speeders in the game!)))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post

Remove the relic, but /sign for everything else.)))))))))))))))))))))

You've already used my ideas for the Aratech Nethian and the Balmorran Hand Cannon Grek, lets keep the ball rollin bioware!

Always questin, Darklordkane

-----------Ultratank-----------

Edited by Korbanth

((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by Senga_J View Post

/signed, especially for more large good looking speeders in the game!)))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post

Remove the relic, but /sign for everything else.)))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by Awesoman5000 View Post

And an island made out of candy. And water made out of sugar!

(((((((((((((((((Quote: Orignially Posted by DoubtingThomas View Post

What are the animals made of?

(((((((((((((((Quote: Originally Posted by ThunderManx View Post

I'm assuming they're made of...candy...?

So a cartel pack suggestion thread with some endorsements by various posters. Might want to try the Cartel Market suggestions forum, and if you've already made this thread there, you should know it doesn't really belong in general.

*EDIT

Oh hey, it was moved while I was posting. Nice response time mods.

Edited by Vandicus