The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm Done!!!!!!

SiroLosstarot

Through the money grabbing and the update's and such I have fought through. Your idiot choices and the fact you can't chose between us levelling too fast at the pylons so we must subscribe to your double exp weekend's which most of us have seen twice over on most of our characters, trying to make a sorc healer, then have to go back and make a sorc dps rather than respec.... Sorry Bioware I'm done, catch you on the flipside.

Complaining about double xp...rerolling unnecessarily...what did I miss? Funny that I can play all day long...or even all week long and have to take a short break once for an update or restart.

I think you're posting on the wrong game's forums or something

Edited by Jesterslore

The door is that way >>>>>>>>>>

Seriously, I can understand player frustrations games are meant to be fun (it's why we play) if you aren't having fun then look for entertainment elsewhere. But the useless "I'm Done!" posts seem like little more than a cry for attention.

More along the lines of I am not the only one that has had enough, but please enjoy as you do.

I have just had enough and I wanted to make the Dev's aware of why.

Well that's it guys, he has spoken, his voice is the final straw that will get BW to completely rethink their business model.

Through the money grabbing and the update's and such I have fought through. Your idiot choices and the fact you can't chose between us levelling too fast at the pylons so we must subscribe to your double exp weekend's which most of us have seen twice over on most of our characters, trying to make a sorc healer, then have to go back and make a sorc dps rather than respec.... Sorry Bioware I'm done, catch you on the flipside.

WTH did you just say ?

Well - i have been subscriber a year ago, and then came back a few weeks as F2P. I grapped the chance to resub when there were the extra exp, as i there now with the fewer servers were many to play with, and it was fun again. So - well can understand you do not like fast leveling, i don´t but the F2P is rather harsh, so i was arround 2 level short when i reached lev 40.

And - is good for the alts, so you get more of them class storries done....

through the money grabbing and the update's and such i have fought through. Your idiot choices and the fact you can't chose between us levelling too fast at the pylons so we must subscribe to your double exp weekend's which most of us have seen twice over on most of our characters, trying to make a sorc healer, then have to go back and make a sorc dps rather than respec.... Sorry bioware i'm done, catch you on the flipside.

cool story bro!!!!!

My family let our subscriptions lapse last summer and returned once the F2P system was implemented - tried it out, was not crazy about it and happily re-upped our subscriptions - we have been having a great time ever since.

If we see something interesting with the new packs - we pick some of them up, or buy the items on the GTN - sure some of the stuff is too rich for my blood but that is okay by me - we shouldn't have everything we want anyway right :)

Besides, it gives me something to save my money for on my giant stable of alts.

I dunno - I feel sad for the folks who are angry and upset, about the cartel market, factions, bolstering, etc. After playing MMO's steadily since UO and EQ - Bioware might not always get it right, but it sure does seem like they are trying to, and listening to customers - this is a business after all - it's purpose is to make a profit for the company that created and operates it. Pretty simple.

I feel that I get a lot of bang for my entertainment buck.

I've re-read this several times and can't quite figure out the complaint.

Are you complaining that Bioware patched the pylon bolster xp thing so that players can't get to 50 in a day?

Or the fact that they didn't fully patch it and some players can take partial advantage of it?

You say, we "must subscribe" to the double xp weekends, what? Like buy a sub as opposed to f2p?

Make a sorc dps rather than respec from heals? Is the respec button broken?

I'm truly mystified at what it is you're saying here.

Take a nice long break.

It's what I do when I get frustrated with all the stupid updates and carrot chasing.

Just came back from a 3 week vacation, the game almost feels new again.

I'm sure I'll take more breaks again, this game isn't exactly sane and or always fun.

Edited by MSpectre

OK this guys seems to be moaning about:

1) The game being free? And having to pay for cartel stuff only..........

2) Not being able to level unusually fast with an unintended mechanic

3) There being too many classes, he seems to want 4 maximum.

OK mate, good luck with that in another MMO and have fun.

LOLOLOLOL

lol I know how much more do he want from the game, It is free I used to play star wars galaxies and you wanna moan about this. I understand frustration. It happens I seriously don't know why People get so worked up on something that is really fun. If you have to re spec hey it means you don't have enough experience with the role you are trying to fill. Either start over or quit by all means. Do not come on here just complaining about bio ware, it is the person behind the character that needs to learn, not the Makers of the game

Like someone said, dont quit. Just take a break of a month or two. Play other games or take up another leisure pursuit. Come back and you will realise that you still enjoy the game, and wish you had never felt the way you did.

Thats how i was. Unsubbed (mainly because of finances, pre F2P) But also because i was starting to lose interest so it was a financial commitment i could lose. Came back a few months later. And i remember why i loved this game. And realised how much work had been put into the game in the time i hadnt been playing.