This is flat out ridiculous. BW, Compensate you're subscribers

Slicksteezin

west = to the left.

east = to the right.

south and north are probably the middle.

so EU being the most eastern part of the west makes it more central than the US :p

I'm in Austin, TX. Pretty sure that's the middle of the universe, as it relates to this game. :t_biggrin:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I subscribed just a couple of days ago, now I see shut down 2 time a day... well, I'm not impressed. The thing is that I left my last MMO due to devs actions, so I'm a bit more sensitive about that now. I still give them a chance. If this doesn't happen on regular basis, it could mean nothing, but it is a warning for me.

Well ya have double xp (triple if you use the boosts) to make up for it....FOR FREE, so I don't think people should pull up too tight on their panties.

See, that is what is raising a chuckle with me, about the entitlement attitude we see here. People are getting four weekends, three days each, of double to triple xp......and they can't wait an hour while its patched in without raging like hysterical children.

Oh NO!! there is no SWTOR..my life is going to end..I can't go on without SWTOR...BAH! it's just a game..a game you have a choice to pay or not, If something goes wrong the techs have the right to fix it before it gets game wide..They did apologize for any inconvenience, but now I see patience when out the window

Peak hours? For North America... peak hours are around 7 PM to 12 AM... Noon on a Friday , 80% of the playerbase is at work, reading the forums... like me.

Ok so everyone who plays this game lives in north america, no where else but only in north america.

As a subscriber this is beyond fusterating for me. I'm sure most of you feel the same way.

Yet another downtime for the servers during peak hours because you guys can't fix you're coding. Especially if you are a player of the Harbinger server, nearly half this week has been downtime.

I understand frequent maintenance is inevitable but we are paying money to play this game. Compensate with Cartel Coins or a free month, whatever it may be.

You've made this game enough of a money-sink. Time to for once show some respect to you're playerbase.

You want a month's compensation for what is probably going to be an hour downtime?

Least they can do is extend the double xp-event.

The least they can do is nothing, which is exactly what they should do. Double XP wouldn't have even started yet anyways. It is time for some people to take the proverbial chill pill.

Ok someone starts this post about the downtime needing to be compensated and it goes south with a conversation about grammar... seriously?:rak_02:

That is because crying over what is around $0.01 worth of play time is ridiculous.

Ofcourse we would love to see things fixed inside the game but what exactly was broken? bioware have said it was not an exploit so if they couldn't fix it they should have just worked on it a bit longer and patched it on Tuesdays maintenance.

if it was some bug making the game boring/unplayable i would agree, "yes get it fixed". but this thing was probably making the game more fun for all the lower levels doing it and all the 45+s trying to find groups.

cant believe im looking back at what i typed to try and correct typos or grammar **** lol