The PvP exploits

Hizoka

If I'd watched a player do that and I suddenly appeared on his team I'd quit straight out of the WZ.

Can't moan about exploits one second and then happily be on the team of someone who does just that - exploit.

After it has been in the game for over a year its no longer and exploit. Its a feature.

How many hundred of posts do we have to make before someone notices? Or how many tickets have to be filed?

The same people I reported last year for using hacks re still using them today. Reporting does nothing.

Are the devs even pretending they are working on this... the speed hacks the teleporting and the heal hacks are absurd.

I just fought a powertech and the SECOND he went to 1HP he was instantly at full HP. There is no heal in the game that will heal 21k instantly..

Happens every time at the and of a warzone :D

Seriously though, do you have any evidence of this: screenshots? videos?

The main problem we have with hacks is the same one that APB currently fights. It's not the retail Cheat Packages out there in the wild that are a problem. Those are detectable and the accounts/IP are easily ban-able.

It's people that know how to Code and packet sniff for a living that write these hacks for themselves personally. :mad:

In time these people will be caught, but don't for a second think that catching them is in any way "Easy". :(

After it has been in the game for over a year its no longer and exploit. Its a feature.

How many hundred of posts do we have to make before someone notices? Or how many tickets have to be filed?

The same people I reported last year for using hacks re still using them today. Reporting does nothing.

But the point is you don't like cheating going on yet are happy to stay in a team where one of your team is actually using exploits.

Just doesn't make sense.

In Huttball a single player on the opposing team scored 6 times in under 2 mins.

But at least the next match that same person ended up on my team.

The port hack is pretty common. I see players all the time use it. Sometimes you can almost see the edge of the name plate as the run beneath the floor of the map.

Is that what's happening when you start out a match and see players popping up in the very center of the zone, like at the speed boost in Novare Coast just down the hill from South, or at the Huttball stand in Huttball long before one of the players could have ever reached that point?

Or is that something else?

Happens every time at the and of a warzone :D

Seriously though, do you have any evidence of this: screenshots? videos?

do you play the game with fraps running 100% of the time? Sorry but this kind of comment is just stupid. A powertech cannot go from 1% to 100% multiple times withing 2 minutes when he is 100% solo.

hi, i play a guardian, and if i had 100 cc for everytime someone told me i was life hacking cause i went from nearly dead to good chunk of hp, id have enough cc for 48 hypercrates:

What i do: Enure+ Wz medpack, that is all

also in your case, it could have been a wz health pick up + medpack, was the player near any of the in game wz health pick ups?

^This combo is amazing when you have 28k hp...

I think the Dev's need to turn more attention to this topic really. Is everyone who wins a WZ sploiting? No.

Is it on the rise? IMO absolutely.

No one can pretend that hacks/sploits don't exist in game when all one has to do is google SWTOR PVP Exploits and find commercially available software that claims to give you all of the capabilities people complain about here in the forums (lag, anti-grav, insta-heals, speed boosts etc). There are sites upon sites dedicated to the latest cheats in any game - console or MMO, its an industry in itself.

I don't know what server you play on but in my 12 months of this game I have seen 1 exploit, 1!!! So unless you want to provide hard evidence, you can't sit there ranting on the forums making a fool out of yourself.

I don't know what server you play on but in my 12 months of this game I have seen 1 exploit, 1!!! So unless you want to provide hard evidence, you can't sit there ranting on the forums making a fool out of yourself.

I can make a fool of myself anywhere thank you.