The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In-game... proposal, need ideas and probably help!

sumoftwosins

Thats a cute story. I can kind of relate, I have become really close friends with a female healer myself, though not nearly as close as you did. Sometimes these tank-healer relationships evolve into something else...

Anyways, good luck. There have been many good suggestions here, hope it alll works out great for the two of you.

Okay this will sound totally crazy and I'm sure a lot of people will probably give me hell over this but.... My girlfriend and I met in this game. Random chance.... I was her tank, she was my healer. Who knew there was more there than that. Fast forward a bit and here we are now.

She is going out of the country for a little over a month to finish up something for school. I am planning to propose to her sometime after that. We are both geeks and considering we met through this game, I was thinking of proposing to her in it. Obviously as I did in the game, I would do it in real-life being she'd be sitting next to me playing. Anyhow, I'm looking for ideas of what to do in the game... I know one of her favorite planets is Dromund Kaas and of course I have the "kneel" emote. Bioware, I need a ring emote! I know she doesn't have vip access and that item looks like a ring, but that binds on pickup.

Like I said, ideas are welcome.

Hey man I'm not great with ideas I actually just started palying less than a month ago so I don't know a lot about the in-game capabilities...

However I think what you're doing here is incredibly unique and I would like to offer any assistance I can provide. Let me know what server you are planning on doing this on so I can create a character, I have a few friends that I could probably get to help as well...

I'm not on this forum very often I just happen to be here because I'm bored at work but hit me up on Twitter @NabCobraF1 if theres anything I can do to help.

Congratulations!!!

Definitely ignore that troll!

Best of luck to you both - I too am a healer and met my RL husband (tank) in an MMO a long time ago - EQ in fact. Yes we are geeks - but we are also professionals, he a computer engineer and myself a college professor who teaches in the realm of art/technology/philosophy. We've spent 13 very happy years together so far :)

You will be aiding and abetting his fantasy, nothing more. Take it to rp.

Go back under your bridge troll.

Now to the OP. Man I am super excited for you this is truly one of lose once in a game moments I really hope she enjoys the in game celebration as well as the soon to be real one. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

She left for her trip. I'm on Jedi Cov, ingame email kyliss if you'd like to be apart of this. Won't be doing anything until it gets closer, but if I have names of people who definitely want to help I will message when its time to plan/prepare.

You happen to live near a girl you met in a queue? Fascinating.

I call bs.

Take your fantasy to the rp thread.

I pity you.

If however we establish truth through consensus, then may god have mercy on my soul,

Posting a vid of the cartoon ceremony isn't proof as your twisted self will manufacture the scene.

How many girls do you have locked up in your basement you creep?

Take this guy with a grain of salt OP

@ubermouth, no you got it backwards. We pity you