Fluffys stream coral vs Harbinger (epic)

mclammitys

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to lighten up a bit and know when someone is trolling you.

Sry for spoiling fluffy :)

With this guy, I sincerely doubt that he is trolling. You havn't played against him personally i guess.. or you are just terribad yourself.

With this guy, I sincerely doubt that he is trolling. You havn't played against him personally i guess.. or you are just terribad yourself.

oh this is just too good.

Everybody else is terribad execpt exilove the mighty

Edited by Jojel

Man this post got some love =)

I think its funny that some players still dont know that you can click faster and better then keybind in this game

I been trying to teach some players the right way to play but still they are ignorant and choose to keybind =(

Anywyas im sure the best players are the onec that dont play rwz/are not in guilds lol

Love Fluffy

I am a bit with you here.

I started clicker/hybrid keys in this game and was like that till April 012. I also have my record short of 1.2 HPS in VS (31 spec heal Sage) with half BM stuff still with clicking (lol I think I should have stayed there).

Then I bought a shiny keyboard and a mouse and keybinded everything.

The current GCD in this game allows for clickers to perform as good IMO.

Notes; this is my first real MMO though I used to play DAOC at a friends house in like 8/9 years in the past. I used keys at the time but the GM of his guild was also a clicker and was top 10 in the World at DAOC and reached top 3 spots a couple of time apparently @ least that is what my friend told me. Now that game had some serious PVP going if I recall well.

Edited by limenutpen

No.

10cyar

OR clickers like fluffy are just better than U in this game so they click instead of bind. If they would bind buttons, people like U would leave the game. So thanks fluffy.

And even thought he is a clicker, still he is one of the best assasin/shadows

Last White Noise vs Harbingers match i have lost was the first time i joined Harbingers around 5 months ago.

Oh boy, a friendly reminder then even tho i cant really find an idea behind your post in this particualr thread, its compeltely out of the blue mate :)

thats 18th January so barely 2 months, on Sene's streams yo ucan check all 3 games you lost this evening (Ancient,Civil and Voidstar). You played all 3.

Cheers!

OR clickers like fluffy are just better than U in this game so they click instead of bind. If they would bind buttons, people like U would leave the game. So thanks fluffy.

And even thought he is a clicker, still he is one of the best assasin/shadows

No he isn't. And lol, are you serious? XD

I think i have won exilove everytime

LOOOOL

You have never, ever beaten me in a 1v1 mate. Hell i beat you when i opened with 50% health and half my cooldowns unavaileble. Get out lol.

and ninja capped node from him several times

Everytime you did, it was 2v1. You never soloninjad me. Never.

And no, by the start of the coming month my sub runs out, and I won't renew it.

XDXDXDXDXDXD

God the tears, have some tissues?

You can't possebly be that ignorant lmao

I know you are young and stuff Exilove, but still.. All I can think when I read your posts in this forum, is that you can't POSSIBLY be like this irl. How do you get along with people? Is it trolling? Cause I dont get it!

Also, how can you judge ANYONE after proving yourself to be a failure in them duels against my alt? You have the weirdest use of cooldowns I have ever seen. I mean, you pop resilience the second you stun me, you dont taunt when I vanish to sap you, you used CC breaker on FORCE STUN in almost every duel, you open with resilience when we duel as balance, WHY? If there were a Shadow for Dummies available, I still think that would be too advanced for you. All you play is one spec, one class, and yet you suck at it.

Now thanks byebye, can you join Malthas on the way out?

Edited by Bonsaikitten

I know you are young and stuff Exilove, but still.. All I can think when I read your posts in this forum, is that you can't POSSIBLY be like this irl. How do you get along with people? Is it trolling? Cause I dont get it!

Also, how can you judge ANYONE after proving yourself to be a failure in them duels against my alt? You have the weirdest use of cooldowns I have ever seen. I mean, you pop resilience the second you stun me, you dont taunt when I vanish to sap you, you used CC breaker on FORCE STUN in almost every duel, you open with resilience when we duel as balance, WHY? If there were a Shadow for Dummies available, I still think that would be too advanced for you. All you play is one spec, one class, and yet you suck at it.

Now thanks byebye, can you join Malthas on the way out?

ur stronk, but u could b stronker!

Edited by elitegerike

Proof of my 1 vs 1 whit exilove (you can see the skill diffrence)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9s5jjr&s=6

Ginger 1 - Bald-guy 0

Also if you're such a good player just out of curiousity.. Why do you spam force wave whenever It's off CD when it spikes resolve, and the knockback itself can be very counter-productive e.g. when you have a smasher on your team or engineering sniper? Quite frankly you're embarrassing yourself on a live-stream.. Enough said.

As much as I hate these Exilove's posts he'd prolly beat Fluffy 1v1. Atleast with that 1 spec he knows how to play :p

No offense but I can't believe the highest rated person on the server is a clicker and a keyboard turner haha, good job xD.

all of the today assassins/shadows (1v1 wise) are sux :D so dont even mention it. okay okay, execpt, grag/roudy

fluffy is awsome player and harbingers is an amazing team and it does not matter on the skill or clicking.

R.I.P. pwny :(

Grag quit also mate! :p

No more good sins on server.

As much as I hate these Exilove's posts he'd prolly beat Fluffy 1v1. Atleast with that 1 spec he knows how to play :p

No offense but I can't believe the highest rated person on the server is a clicker and a keyboard turner haha, good job xD.

Grag quit also mate! :p

No more good sins on server.

you didnt even say goodbye to me...******e

- Raelisa I find it amusing you're fanboying when you rageeeeed so bad at my assassin when you lost a 2v1 against me in Ilum with your little operative buddy ambushing me as we agreed on a duel.

Hold the *********** phone.

Let me count.

You told 4 lies in 1 sentence. Got to give it to you bruh.

1. I'm not fanboying. He's a good player and if you can't see that, that's your problem. Thinking someone is good doesn't mean fanboying

2. I raged? That's new, it's the first time you said that. The only way I saw myself raging is at your bruh-talk

3 and 4 are combined. 2v1? After the first 2 hits, I didnt attack anymore. Because that buddy joined in and I told him not to. So I stopped fighting. Congratulations, you managed to bring me down without me fighting back. And you were damn proud of it if I do remember.

I told this to you aswell. But i guess you were basking in your victory too much to listen. Now i was even raging . cool story bruh

Edited by Aerilas