The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Request] Episode III Anakin Skywalker Style Robes

I know many folks have already asked for "normal" looking robes, specifically black or dark brown, but i figured if i ever hope to see them in game perhaps i'll need to be more specific.

Reference pictures:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16900000/Anakin-Skywalker-anakin-skywalker-16990776-1860-2560.jpg

http://www.crazycheapcostumes.com/files/productsimages/BS_P/40866.jpg

I would like to see a full set of gear similar to what Anakin Skywalker wears in Episode III.

It could include a long flowing robes as the main chest piece, similar to the valiant jedi robes but without the armoring plate, give it dark brown color, and keep the belt underneath aspect to it. Could be either hood up or down.

Boots could be leather like the pictures.

Gloves could even include the infamous gauntlet glove over the right hand to cover up the cybernetic limb.

The point is that i'd like to see some "normal" looking dark jedi looking robes with a black/dark brown color theme. No crazy shoulders, protrouding helmets, spikes coming out of the boots, just iconic star wars outfit (for once!)

If you agree, support this, and would love them to add this, please post below.

Edited by goldhtown

In complete agreeance with OP , more vanity items would be really nice. I know theres been an increase in the amount of choosable aesthetics but the only issue is the rate at which they are released. Whenever one or two interesting shells are released , its a game wide hussle and everyone ends up with the aesthetic (Revans outfit for example). Release a mass amount of vanity items to give us some more personalization option. Even something as simple as giving us the option to change primary colors of armors.

I know others have suggested that even the trash green / blue items that drop could be made orange quality (Moddable) , it would open up hundreds of new personalization options.

Hell yeah... They should release it along with two chestpieces - robed and tunic only. And don't you dare making it hood up!

Or 3 pieces :

- tunic only

- robed hood down

- robed hood up

I'm sure that there are some people who like hoods, just like there are people who don't. Especially Siths players, I'm quite sure there are many of them who like it.

Edited by Altheran

Or 3 pieces :

- tunic only

- robed hood down

- robed hood up

I'm sure that there are some people who like hoods, just like there are people who don't. Especially Siths players, I'm quite sure there are many of them who like it.

that's what i proposed eons ago. would more or less justify extreme prices on the armor sets on the cartel market and would give a lot of more choice. I'd love to be able to take off the hood or wear in certain circumstances. But from both i prefer to have it down instead of being forced to have a hood up permanently.

• 9 months later...