X Server rateds

TwitchWINs

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid bolster threads are pushing the important threads like this deep into the page count!!! Don't let this happen people! Bolster is fine I prefer to be naked in swtor since I can't walk around in public in real life naked without getting arrested. Give us cross server rateds!!!

Stupid bolster threads are pushing the important threads like this deep into the page count!!! Don't let this happen people! Bolster is fine I prefer to be naked in swtor since I can't walk around in public in real life naked without getting arrested. Give us cross server rateds!!!

Had a wonderful laugh when i read this! thank you

bump :D:D:D

The following needs to happen:

1. season 1 rwz cross server [with world league ranking system i.e. best top ten guilds world wide]

2. season 1 intra server rwz [top ten guilds on each server]

3. season 1 pug wz 55 [[top 10 individual puggers [10 dps's, 10 heals, 10 tanks on a server]]

If they could do x-server they would have. Their answer to x-server was "massive servers". Now they can't even do copy-to-pts 100% (or paid server transfers which is millions of $ not going into their pockets) - x-server is much more complicated than server transfers. Edited by WaywardOne

The following needs to happen:

1. season 1 rwz cross server [with world league ranking system i.e. best top ten guilds world wide]

2. season 1 intra server rwz [top ten guilds on each server]

3. season 1 pug wz 55 [[top 10 individual puggers [10 dps's, 10 heals, 10 tanks on a server]]

Most servers don't have 10 active rwz guilds. But good thought

You can't expect a chicken to give milk. Bioware was never even able to fix mass pvp in ilum or implement a similar system anywhere due to engine restrictions and poor programmers and you think they can created cross server warzones? Get real. They can only create content, cartel packs and same sex dialog. That is all they can offer us. Edited by Jurakan