The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bonuses For 50's With Both Advance Classes

i.e Having a Powertech & Mercenary, Opertive & Sniper ect..... Maybe a title or some kind of modable gear although im sure title would be more likely, for bounty hunters maybe "Mandalore" "Retired" "Out of Retirement" "Is Never Done" "Its Not Over" "Never Retiring" "Is Too Old For This" Ect....

Also another idea i would love to see is more customization for character creation. Maybe hybrid customs if you do both advance classes. Like a Chiss with some cybernetics on him ect...

Also another idea i would love to see is more customization for character creation. Maybe hybrid customs if you do both advance classes. Like a Chiss with some cybernetics on him ect...

This. Why I still can't have a cyborg with a human's facial hair....

Or a Chiss with a big blue-haired beard... aww yeah.

Edited by LoneRegulator

And why can't the slave branding be made universal and not limited to Inquisitors?

Agreed. And the bounty hunter and trooper facepaint? Honestly this isn't even a combining races thing. When you get a 50 on a cyborg you can put any cyborg enhancement on your next cyborg, not just the ones for that class. How come when you get a level 50 human you can't have facepaint or slave brands on any latter human you create? A Sith Assassin with that bounty hunter paint that looks like a skull would be pretty cool.