Hood Toggle for next "cosmetic" update? Who'd want?

Timarick

Now as we know, cosmetic updates do appear from time-to-time and while not the most important thing on a dev's to-do-list, they are still clamored for by players, such as being able to sit in chairs, or take your hood off, or even mini-games like Pazzak and Speeder Races.

My personal one is hood toggling. While I would want the other things I mentioned above, being a Jedi, they do wear hoods, but rarely in combat, and even ditch the over-robe to fight. Obviously you can't do that, but it's clear from the graphic that the hood is a separate piece that is merely attached to the cloak and looks like it can be toggled as I would like to see my hair from time-to-time and in the case of Twi'leks, the whole hood piece just vanishes, which makes the robe itself look weird.

Anyone else want the hood toggle as the next cosmetic update when they get to said list, or do they want something else like chair-sitting or mini-games?

cheers :D

awesome :D

well then what would be the next on your cosmetic list if you had to pick? lol

No underwear on male characters.:rak_01:

I'm kidding of course, but I honestly haven't thought it through so far. Perhaps just more hair options...I had to settle with bald because none of the hairs were quite fitting for a sith...:rolleyes: Maybe implement something that could allow you to change your character's appearance? I could see this being a decent way to rake in a few more cartel coins.

No underwear on male characters.:rak_01:

I'm kidding of course, but I honestly haven't thought it through so far. Perhaps just more hair options...I had to settle with bald because none of the hairs were quite fitting for a sith...:rolleyes: Maybe implement something that could allow you to change your character's appearance? I could see this being a decent way to rake in a few more cartel coins.

Or being even able to change your hair or makeup/facial tats! That'd be cool! Because it's organic that our hair grows out or we might get some minor changes like scars and what not, and a lot of games do have vendors that sell you the various hairstyles that you can change, some for in-game credits, some for real money, but it would be awesome to see as well.

Hehe, while I'd support this on the basis that "more options > less options" I cannot help but chuckle a bit if I remember all the hate that the game got at launch when people raged about first-levels robes NOT having the hood riseable :p