I am ..

troyh

Question: was in a vs against you cates and banksy over the weekend. Am I ****blindstupid or was cates rage when you guys attacked? Was in vent with a buddy knew the few times I got him coulda swore he had a might stim.

Cates goes focus when it's necessary. It's good to have both sets, since there's nothing more useless than a 28k hp guardian tank when it comes to racking up kills

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cates goes focus when it's necessary. It's good to have both sets, since there's nothing more useless than a 28k hp guardian tank when it comes to racking up kills

Thanks vagisil I figured that was what happened would have been more of a victory to kill him in tank spec which didn't happen when we attacked. I usually only use my tank set for huttball but can see the usefulness while on defense.

Thanks vagisil I figured that was what happened would have been more of a victory to kill him in tank spec which didn't happen when we attacked. I usually only use my tank set for huttball but can see the usefulness while on defense.

I found the lack of comma's on your direct address more offensive than my nickname....

I found the lack of comma's on your direct address more offensive than my nickname....

Ehh on my phone can I get a pass from the grammer police just this once? And I kinda like the nickname noticed it had caught on with a few folks.

Question: was in a vs against you cates and banksy over the weekend. Am I ****blindstupid or was cates rage when you guys attacked? Was in vent with a buddy knew the few times I got him coulda swore he had a might stim.

I used to have a fully min/maxed EWH Combat Sentinel, but since 1.7 rolled out with no changes to bubble stun, I figured I'd just turn it into a Focus set. I like focusing my attentions on one character and having two geared knights was frustrating to me.

lol I asked him why he was in smash stance at spawn (cause I thought I was gonna get a good tank peeling). he went smash for attack phase.

I like focusing my attentions on one character

Maybe this is my issue. I've got 7-50s with 5 of them in at least WH. I've leveled them all simply because I want to see all of the different class quests, but they are all fun to play too. If I get frustrated with my commando I can hop onto my guardian and take it out by derp smashing.

And about the OPs post....am I the only one who reads that and hears STP's Dead and Bloated in their head?

I used to have a fully min/maxed EWH Combat Sentinel, but since 1.7 rolled out with no changes to bubble stun, I figured I'd just turn it into a Focus set. I like focusing my attentions on one character and having two geared knights was frustrating to me.

I miss Flak :(

Maybe this is my issue. I've got 7-50s with 5 of them in at least WH. I've leveled them all simply because I want to see all of the different class quests, but they are all fun to play too. If I get frustrated with my commando I can hop onto my guardian and take it out by derp smashing.

And about the OPs post....am I the only one who reads that and hears STP's Dead and Bloated in their head?

Smellin like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday death bed. And no I didn't hear that until you mentioned it, but now it's stuck in my head.

Edited by EnzoForMe

I think you have a few misconceptions for me to clear up: 1.) 2 pugs floating around is a handicap when I'm trying to cc/cap (since it's an unwritten law that all pugs must hit the mezzed target) 2.) Barbie and tyrone set up those duels 3.) Flak said he didn't really care to do them and I said I was going to spend time with my family over Christmas, so it could count as a forfeit if your ePeen desired 4.) You went away for months after that, so I'm not really sure if I'm talking to the 2nd or 3rd (maybe even 4th :eek:) owner of this account 5.) To this date, I've yet to have a 1v1 you, since you rarely travel alone :p 6.) You really aren't that cute when your panties get wadded up

I've always been the same person/owner of this account, and I've never gone away for months at a time. Also the fact that you say you have yet to 1v1 is laughable, you're basically just in straight up denial by this point. I know it's really hard to admit you've lost 1v1 fights, especially multiple times, when you brag about how good you are at them. So life will continue, you will brush these occasions under the rug (until I start recording them), and nobody will be any the wiser about how many times I've beaten you. That's all fine and dandy, and to be honest I couldn't care less.

I feel the conversation has run it's course by this point, because talk is cheap, especially on forums where nobody can really prove anything. To a third party, this conversation is pointless because it's all just talk. With that being said, have fun in this thread, I'll be leaving it and probably won't come back. See you in the warzones where this stuff actually matters.

I've always been the same person/owner of this account, and I've never gone away for months at a time. Also the fact that you say you have yet to 1v1 is laughable, you're basically just in straight up denial by this point. I know it's really hard to admit you've lost 1v1 fights, especially multiple times, when you brag about how good you are at them. So life will continue, you will brush these occasions under the rug (until I start recording them), and nobody will be any the wiser about how many times I've beaten you. That's all fine and dandy, and to be honest I couldn't care less.

I feel the conversation has run it's course by this point, because talk is cheap, especially on forums where nobody can really prove anything. To a third party, this conversation is pointless because it's all just talk. With that being said, have fun in this thread, I'll be leaving it and probably won't come back. See you in the warzones where this stuff actually matters.

Edited by Carter_Mathis