The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dread Masters+Naga Sadow+Aleema VS Nomi+Odan-Urr+Bastila

Slowpokeking

Sunrider neutralizes Keto's illusions: Stalemate

Odan-Urr weakens Naga Sadow, dying in the process, but allowing Shan to finish the job.

The Dread Masters overcome Bastila.

The DMs turn on Keto and Bastila`s fleet kamikazes into the DM ships.

Outcome: EVERYONE DIES.

I won't give an answer, but this is basically impossible to judge, we have nothing to measure how effective each of these characters' versions of said abilities are against the other's, this would come down to a lot of theoryworking.

That's the whole point.It is a very rare occasion when there isn't any ''thoeryworking'' when comparing different characters.(specially from the old republic and the movies era.,which i know here isn't the case,just mentioning)

Naga Sadow and Aleema Keto wins,no question about that.

Edited by Kaedusz

I'm doing a sort of step by step tactical Kaggath series, maybe I could put this or something like it in as a battle there. Since all of their abilities depend on using the situation/environment of a battlefield to some degree, this would probably work well in an evolving scenario. Without details on the forces at hand, this really is just a crapshoot, anybody's guess.

I know Aurbere is running a bracket style tourny, and Beni is up to something, but this battle seems unique enough to merit some more detailed scenario work.