Question of the Day 3/15/2013

AmberGreen

I'm a recent come-back to SW:TOR. I'm thrilled about this event, and excited to do a bit of catching up before the expansion hits. I'm going to be doing whatever I can get my fingers it. Flashpoints, class quests, spacemissions, pvp... I'm just happy to have it! Thank you guys! :jawa_angel:

I've found that I lose sense of the class story, the pacing falls away, if I try to hit all the quests in an area. So I'll mainly be focusing on the class quests, supplementing with Heroics and Space Missions as needed, and perhaps the occasional Flashpoint.

I canceled my sub until this buff becomes toggle. You build a game around great leveling experience. You end game is well ... lets say not the best around. But your leveling is actually might be... And you just trash it with this double exp weekend for people who wants to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong i rushed more then 20 chars in different MMO's to max level. I understand how double exp weekends are great for many people. But essentially stopping me from playing the game for 4 weekends in 4 month is unacceptable. All that had to be done is make a buff or an option.

Lol! Some of the responses here are priceless relative to the axes they need to grind. Ce'st la vie. And good luck to them.

I'm loving D-XP weekend. Have many toons capped so I will use D-XP weekends to see the remaining story that I still have yet to experience. And what is great about that is that I plan on running only class quests and flashpoints.

As I have already started I can tell you that it is a pleasure running my toon as previously mentioned. The difficulty is on par, the content is great as most of it is new for me and the flashpoints are excellent forms of XP and comms.

+100 BW. Thank you!

loving every minute of this double XP weekend, I've finished my juggy and my vanguard this weekend and am planning on gettingm y sentinel from 28 to 50 next weekend, then I just have a commando alt to finish!

Also if I may make a suggestion bioware, try doing fun little events like this more often, for example start doing double valor weekends, double warzone comms, doublle social point weekends, would help encourage people to participate in those parts of the game! Could even double XP on weekends for certain events like flashpoints.

loving every minute of this double XP weekend, I've finished my juggy and my vanguard this weekend and am planning on gettingm y sentinel from 28 to 50 next weekend, then I just have a commando alt to finish!

Also if I may make a suggestion bioware, try doing fun little events like this more often, for example start doing double valor weekends, double warzone comms, doublle social point weekends, would help encourage people to participate in those parts of the game! Could even double XP on weekends for certain events like flashpoints.

like the last suggestion :D

It'll be a mix. I'm speed-levelling two new alts to ~20 or so. On the other hand, I can't really play my main story-enjoying characters at all, since they'll out-level their current content way too quickly with the event bonus in effect. I have no characters close to max-level (I have tons of alts, of which several are hovering at ~42-43) so personally I have no need of the bonus in order to get to 50 as quickly as possible, but I appreciate it being very useful for many.

It has probably been suggested several times already, but I'll take the opportunity here as well to put forth the notion of a toggle for this feature, allowing those who do NOT want the bonus to be in effect the option to switch it off, while still allowing those who enjoy it to continue doing so. Should be a win-win with no drawbacks for anyone.