Jedi Covenant PVP Individual Class Records

totherkins

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should post them then. I've seen the pics you're referring to, but as to why they're not up, who knows.

Still Jaigger did that in a pug, and he's pretty new to DF. Almost pulling 1 mil for the class/spec is amazing. Unless you're out to troll him...

I believe Neb has those outdone dps and damage as lethality.

Neb has done i think either 1.5 or 1.6mil and upwards of 1300 dps in that spec.. I am not sure if he wants to post his records but to be honest I think hes been on vacation for a while.

He should post them then. I've seen the pics you're referring to, but as to why they're not up, who knows.

Still Jaigger did that in a pug, and he's pretty new to DF. Almost pulling 1 mil for the class/spec is amazing. Unless you're out to troll him...

No obviously what jaigger did is really good. Xan was just pointing out that someone we all know and love should actually have the top record by a long shot.

Edited by totherkins

No obviously what jaigger did is really good. Xan was just pointing out that someone we all know and love should actually have the top record by a long shot.

Yeah that's cool. As I mentioned, I've seen the screenshots and commended him on another forum.

Just wanted to backup Jaigger in this instance for reasons stated.

I believe Neb has those outdone dps and damage as lethality.

I believe he has as well. But I also remember he had them taken down for whatever reason, so that shouldn't matter. If he wishes to have the top record again, all he has to do is say so and I would have no problem with it.

Jaigger's near 1 million damage is the top damage dealt for scoundrels, since Nebukanezar hasn't posted in this thread a screenshot of him doing over 1 million damage.

BTW, Nebukanezar gets guarded as a DPS.

So......whats your point?

Jaigger's near 1 million damage is the top damage dealt for scoundrels, since Nebukanezar hasn't posted in this thread a screenshot of him doing over 1 million damage.

BTW, Nebukanezar gets guarded as a DPS.

Lol most good tanks should be guard swapping so ultimately any dps that is good such as yourself should get guard.

Others have posted in the same fashion, it's like saying "This screenshot will put me at the top damage and top dps for the current standing".

Somehow I'm guessing that it was read as "This is the top damage ever done by a scoundrel, I'm the best". The original guy who held the top numbers posted his totals a while ago, but nobody pounced on that like they did this.

The sage posted a screenshot on behalf of Neb, so just post him at the top as it should've been since day 1 this thread was made. Otherwise it looks like this'll turn into the latest forum war.

And I'm willing to bet he's no longer on "vacation" since I saw his name on leaderboards this weekend. He can/will post his own screenshots anytime now, so might as well add him.

You must not pug alot.....

i solo que every once in awhile on my jugg solo queing sucks on my jugg as without a healer on the team throwing guard on someone is me standing in the middle of the road and have cars run me over continuously.