Imp PvP at it's finest

Rynis

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So was in a huttball and we were getting ripped apart by a strong rep group with our 15k mercs and sorcs to counter (figures.)

So anyway I'm tryharding my backside off to get a goal on my sorc and I'm force speeding across the fire and about to score when my own Team mate sorc called Wootie decides that now of all moments is the time to use extricate and pulls me back to him up top.

Apparently I'm up against reps and imps now.

What always baffles me is when they use some recruit gear then use say level 43 implants and relics, *** are they thinking, i know you are going to run across some very new players the odd time but there is one of those guys in pretty much every 3 wz's im in on either side but obviously more impside

That being said i went 1-4 on my scoundrel last night (sadddd trombone....)

What always baffles me is when they use some recruit gear then use say level 43 implants and relics, *** are they thinking, i know you are going to run across some very new players the odd time but there is one of those guys in pretty much every 3 wz's im in on either side but obviously more impside

Premades on Tuesday are tough. You still did awesome though for a dude in greens...

Sometimes I luck out on imp side though with a decent grp. I'd rather run w/ you guys though b/c last time I didn't I got facceraped by Banksy and Wooky on my Sin.

You mean EVERYDAY. Pubs seem to only roll premades. Only time I get a real pug vs pug match when I'm rolling solo (95% of the time I'm queued) is against other Imps.

I'm like 90% sure the WZ matchmaking system pits premades against other premades. Always seems like we end up playing double premades from the Rep side when we roll in 4's.

Maybe imps should only solo queue from now on? lol

I'm like 90% sure the WZ matchmaking system pits premades against other premades. Always seems like we end up playing double premades from the Rep side when we roll in 4's.

Maybe imps should only solo queue from now on? lol

I pretty much only solo queue and still get matched against premades in a full pug group. Only time I'm in a premade is with Trevail, Anore and Tw'yl. That makes 3 snipers and a merc, lol. Not exactly an optimal group, but we do pretty good most games. But that's only like 1-2 nights a week if I'm lucky.

Or occasionally with these 2 recruit geared marauders from my guild, who, to their credit are actually good and put up good numbers, but as stated still in recruit gear. So against a real premade, we get demolished and after a few of those kind of games they are done for the night.

I spend most my nights, solo queued, being focus fired into oblivion.

Edited by ace_boogie

I see this all the time, i mean COME ON!? I saw a guy the other day, he had like the helm, gloves, pants 1 battlemaster relic and an implant all recruit.....then everything else was like lvl 40pvp gear or some greens. I mean you literally have to make a conscience decision to gear yourself out that way when you get the full set for free which is mindboggling. How do these people make it through childhood?

Edited by Jadenn

My personal favorite sorc with 10k hp in heal spec

Me- dude 10k are you serious get recruit gear

Sorc- its too expensive

Team- leave the effin wz you idiot

Me- botard its free now

Sorc- ok will check it put after this match

5 minutes later sorc healed 40kish I had 70k in dps spec

How, after all this time, are people still confused about the free recruit gear? I mean they send you a damn in game mail that tells you to go pick it up.

That is a damn good question but heck look at the ss over the part two weeks. They started that months ago!!! Wish they would send out a mail that says check out your server forums.

How, after all this time, are people still confused about the free recruit gear? I mean they send you a damn in game mail that tells you to go pick it up.

To be honest I never noticed any mail on the recruit gear. The Tioneese gear, yes, but not the recruit. Even still, if they have done any level of pvp at all they would know about the pvp mission terminal and that's the first mission as soon as they hit 50.

I think those that have a mis-match of recruit and pve greens are worse because they had to actively not choose to put on some of the pieces. That's an lolwtfd00d?

To be honest I never noticed any mail on the recruit gear. The Tioneese gear, yes, but not the recruit. Even still, if they have done any level of pvp at all they would know about the pvp mission terminal and that's the first mission as soon as they hit 50.

I think those that have a mis-match of recruit and pve greens are worse because they had to actively not choose to put on some of the pieces. That's an lolwtfd00d?

I think this will be addressed with the changes in 2.0 for expertise. Perhaps they see a loss of stats if the put on recruit gear (crit, surge, power, etc), and don't realize that expertise is essential in PVP, and is more important --for the most part-- than those stats. So now, with the expertise being outside of the stat budget, they will see the same stats, but also expertise, and put on that gear, like they should.