The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

who's your Nemesis?

RayGonJinn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard for me, because so many people kill me... A lot. It's like more like a "who isn't my nemesis?"

However, Fluxs. Man, he does something that simply infuriates me.

Also, possibly Valya now. -.-

And Desi: Approxy is ours! OURS!

If i were to name a nemesis it would pobably be the most talented and down to earth juggernaut i have ever played with: Azazelle. He no longer plays =( but when he did i always wanted him and I to queue for wzs as i could always rely on him to have my back but primarily because i never wanted to see him on the other team. He is one of the best duelists i have ever encountered and whenever pops were slow we could spend hrs in BT practicing our craft. I am fortunate to have learned so much about the intricacies of jugg play and i took great joy in being able to teach him the ins and outs of tankasins. Whether it was his pride to never succumb to using medpacks or his insatiable hunger to kill pubs in wzs i could always count on him to flip the switch to objective game play whenever it was needed. There is no doubt in my mind that if he were to return to the game he would send numerous pubs screaming for the hills.

damn if aza came back i think he would be my nemesis

In my early pvp days, Creny (Merc Healer), intense matches when my group faced hers.

Later on, it was facing Creny and Azzara (it was fun to face them when I used to party with Omni).

Right now... I think i'll have to think about it a bit more.

If i were to name a nemesis it would pobably be the most talented and down to earth juggernaut i have ever played with: Azazelle. He no longer plays =( but when he did i always wanted him and I to queue for wzs as i could always rely on him to have my back but primarily because i never wanted to see him on the other team. He is one of the best duelists i have ever encountered and whenever pops were slow we could spend hrs in BT practicing our craft. I am fortunate to have learned so much about the intricacies of jugg play and i took great joy in being able to teach him the ins and outs of tankasins. Whether it was his pride to never succumb to using medpacks or his insatiable hunger to kill pubs in wzs i could always count on him to flip the switch to objective game play whenever it was needed. There is no doubt in my mind that if he were to return to the game he would send numerous pubs screaming for the hills.

Azazelle was an awesome guy. Both yourself and Azazelle were the most fun duels I ever had the fortune of experiencing.

There is no doubt in my mind that if he were to return to the game he would send numerous pubs screaming for the hills.

I wouldn't know... he came back... only had 1 real encounter with him like with you. Didn't run on either one :D tell him not to wait to long. He might get left in the dust with nothing left to fear from him. But back to you... I'll see you in WZ Broski *Points at Tyrosine*

Aza was the first jugg to make me look twice. I remember when you guys first transferred in. Had my first match against him and saw him tailing full steam at me. Didn't know what to expect. After that initial fight I knew a great player just transferred in. I had my most epic duels against him. I still remember a duel where we both had all our cool downs up. Both running a vigilance/vengeance hybrid. Both at the brink of death and throwing dispatch/vicious throw leading to a stalemate (both of us died). It was by far my most memorable duel I've ever had on this server.

I enjoy great competition and was sad to see him go. Hopefully he returns in the future though! Would love to get pitted against him once more :)

Lord Ieldis:

Tyrosine, Azazelle, Fekzitvur and Caiuss

Begeren Colony:

Anything that heals what I'm killing. If there are no healers then it's anyone I consider a game changer.

People I just like to fight: Consular, Melyn, Fluxs, GD Marauders, Sevrow, Ushanev, OGClutch, Scyn, Denetrin and anything that hits me first. Other than that, my only real nemesis was Azazelle (meaning I skipped objectives to find and kill him).

Spring 2013

Return of the Kaos

Well I don't PvP much but my original nemesis was Flux on Vrook Lamar. Him and Desi were the only ones that could really challenge me and Melyn in Huttball, and it was annoying. There were a couple other good Vanguards but they weren't as annoying. :p

Honorable mentions:

Melyn. He keeps asking me to play ranked even though I hardly PvP. Normally I don't like the pressure but I usually have fun anyway. Also he's always on my team so I don't get to stealth scan him ;)

Valya/Krronn. Y U FLAME/POISON ME IN THE FACE :d_mad:

On the plus side you've given me a reason to play Tactics. "HOLD THE LINE IN YO FACE, EAT MY PULSE CANNON PLOX." - Super satisfying after playing Assault (ironic how "assault" implies I'd have any sort of ability to move towards you).

Jaadis. I only pull you in the fire to prevent your pulls. Honest. :jawa_angel:

Awesome Healer Buddies (Xam, Megan, Og, etc.). I guess you aren't really my nemesis, but I feel bad that I don't queue more with you.

-Kirax