The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandolorian Supply Pack 4th Post w/revisions

Korbanth

For cartel market / in game additions: Black-Cyan crystals, Pure Green crystals (from beta) Reskin of the Tirsa, Korralius, and Dessler speeders. More lightsabers with visual effects. ______________Cartel Packs___________________Mandalorian Contraband Pack : contents: (Mandalorian Scythe : Aratech scythe with mandolorian decorations.) (Mandolorian War tank : Reskin of Avalanche heavy tank, with immunity to knockdowns while riding) Armor : Mandolorian Iron chestguard, Havoc Command chestguard (Reskin or Mando Iron chestguard, with Havoc symbol across front.) Chance for Black-Cyan (the ultimate drop in pack).

New mandolorian pistols, with laser sights on the model. New Assault cannon, with a steaming energy pulsar in the back of the model (preferably use Havoc's fist for the model) New Mandalorian Assault Carbine : (Blaster rifle w/ laser sight, Pulsing barrel.) Mandolorian Scout's Hunting Rifle: (Sniper rifle: reduces threat by a small amount when fired.

(Dread seeded taunlet/taun fawn/ taunta.) Fett's Legacy (Global boost, reduces cooldown of Rocket boost by 5 seconds and increases its duration by 3 seconds.)

(Dangerous Animal crate): drops Mini Terentek pet, Mini Zakkeg pet or Mini Gundark Pet.

Always questin, Darklordkane

-----------Ultratank-----------

I'm excited, Bioware seems to have used a few of my ideas. (Mandalorian Scythe : Aratech scythe with mandolorian decorations.) is now the Aratech Nethian! Thank you Bioware for also making my Pistol idea real. "New pistols, with laser sights on the model" is now Balmorran Hand Cannon Grek.

Thank you so much and PLEASE keep using my ideas!!!

Would like to see some more heavy armor cloth gear tailored for mando's WITH some kind of bandolier and maybe a pistol strapped somewhere on it as well ya know tactical looking. Similar to the Lacqerous Mesh Chestguard & RD-13A Raiders Chestguard ( would be nice to have a cartel market one with maybe a mando insignia on the back or somewhere! you put that havoc squad insignia one on the pubs!).

OR half cloth half armor like REPUBLIC side Columi Supercommando/Columi Combat Techs Greaves.