Wanna See All of My Screenshots?

OmniParadox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple, I think you're a nice enough guy. I've played with you and against you, and I can say you are a talented sage healer.

That being said, you are really clinging to this performance as the world's greatest achievement. On top of which, you have shamelessly promoted it on several occassions almost out of the blue sometimes. I think in the other thread you created, someone posted a pic with something written on it in a troll attempt and you came back with this SS. Like BAM "World's HPS record!!!!!!one!!!"

I understand you being proud of it but show a little restraint.

I mean, it is HPS afterall....sustain it for 15+ mins before making a "#1 Healer" medal.

The only thing impressive was that you outhealed Neb, Idk what Eum was doing to heal so low, and Inmortal was dpsing.

Thanks Xan. I believe you were tanking that game if memory serves. I remember taking a lot of dmg, but your guard helped a lot. Why ppl focus a guarded scoundrel over a sage is beyond me. :)

Simple, I think you're a nice enough guy. I've played with you and against you, and I can say you are a talented sage healer.

That being said, you are really clinging to this performance as the world's greatest achievement. On top of which, you have shamelessly promoted it on several occassions almost out of the blue sometimes. I think in the other thread you created, someone posted a pic with something written on it in a troll attempt and you came back with this SS. Like BAM "World's HPS record!!!!!!one!!!"

I understand you being proud of it but show a little restraint.

I mean, it is HPS afterall....sustain it for 15+ mins before making a "#1 Healer" medal.

Thanks Xan. I believe you were tanking that game if memory serves. I remember taking a lot of dmg, but your guard helped a lot. Why ppl focus a guarded scoundrel over a sage is beyond me. :)

I agree Neb.. I mean I usually do not post my SS really because I hate to brag or ask for attention. I think Simple is nice and a good sage healer too, but I agree show some restraint, I can tell you people hate a show off and can care less how good you are. But GG on healing!

You sir just granted yourself a buff.

It's called being auto-marked in every warzone by every forum Hero from here to eternity lol

Also sorc/sages naturally have high HPS which is set to be furthered in 2.0, however if you look at the highest overall healing records across servers you'll notice that it is mainly scoundrels/operatives. Mainly due to as neb sorta pointed out that an op healer can sustain a higher hps better than a sorc.

Also in addition most of the sorcs you outhealed in those screen shots were probably playing bubble spec from what i can gather so ofc you'ld have higher hps than them.

Not to take away, that is sick hps in some of those games.

but still.......we get it :rak_wink:

It's called being auto-marked in every warzone by every forum Hero from here to eternity lol

Also sorc/sages naturally have high HPS which is set to be furthered in 2.0, however if you look at the highest overall healing records across servers you'll notice that it is mainly scoundrels/operatives. Mainly due to as neb sorta pointed out that an op healer can sustain a higher hps better than a sorc.

Also in addition most of the sorcs you outhealed in those screen shots were probably playing bubble spec from what i can gather so ofc you'ld have higher hps than them.

The highest HPS in bubble for me is over 1k. I just do not care to post my numbers .. I did it once when I got over a mil heals in stun bubble. I got it in salv/reviv easily but every decent sage should be able to. Anyways welcome to my world being super focused.

Wow, I really didn't mean to upset you guys so much. I didn't feel like I was rude or mean to any of you. I just thought some people might be interested in looking at some of my good games. In any case, no worries. Your voices have been heard and I've deleted the video.

I mark this guy every game and I still end up being the only one hitting him. I just started seeing simple in warzones more frequently and could say he is an absolute beast. Moves just enough from the dps trying to hit him and gets right back to healing. He doesn't play the chase game with melees and uses the map well. That being said any good dps will not allow him to get the ridiculous heals he's been getting even if they're the only ones focusing him.

Nah man, don't delete it =/

As I think Xanxas said in another thread (think it was him at least) the pvpers here are very competitive (which I think is a good thing) so you know they were going pounce on this =P

I'm pretty sure I was against you in a Civil War last week sometime, so I have to agree with the above guy ^ and give you a nod :)

Edited by randiesel

I mark this guy every game and I still end up being the only one hitting him. I just started seeing simple in warzones more frequently and could say he is an absolute beast. Moves just enough from the dps trying to hit him and gets right back to healing. He doesn't play the chase game with melees and uses the map well. That being said any good dps will not allow him to get the ridiculous heals he's been getting even if they're the only ones focusing him.

Lol PD has him marked now since they see him more frequently now. Idc Simple you can post whatever you like and you are a good healer but try to be modest.. We have seen your posts a lot more frequently and could annoy people. Honestly only posts your games if people ask if I were you. But you are a good healer and I barely see many good sage/sorc healers around worth mentioning now a days. Don't worry you can get yelled at like I did for not standing there face tanking lol!

Lol PD has him marked now since they see him more frequently now. Idc Simple you can post whatever you like and you are a good healer but try to be modest.. We have seen your posts a lot more frequently and could annoy people. Honestly only posts your games if people ask if I were you. But you are a good healer and I barely see many good sage/sorc healers around worth mentioning now a days. Don't worry you can get yelled at like I did for not standing there face tanking lol!

That is true. I haven't played WITH you, but I know it sucks to be in a group against you, lol.

One guy I have played with is Obinian, and from my POV that guy is awesome. I'm not really in a place to be a critic of sage healers since I know nothing about them, but I've seen him do really well. I think he's a cool dude too, so please dont flame him if you don't feel the same way just b/c I brought his name up, but I thought he was worthy of recognition :)

Edited by randiesel

That is true. I haven't played WITH you, but I know it sucks to be in a group against you, lol.

One guy I have played with is Obinian, and from my POV that guy is awesome. I'm not really in a place to be a critic of sage healers since I know nothing about them, but I've seen him do really well. I think he's a cool dude too, so please dont flame him if you don't feel the same way just b/c I brought his name up, but I thought he was worthy of recognition :)

Zeus had an extramarital affair with a mermaid and Obinian was born. Btw I knew him before he was famous.

Apparently not. lol

ya know... after actually reading your posts i can remember stomping you out a number of times on my vg :D but than again theres very few sages that are really hard to kill for a vg.. gratz on your WORLD RECORD *insert echo here* inmortal, kalak, Utopi only sage healers worth peeling for imo.

Meh you'll get enough recognition just from being #1 HPs on the Ultimate Thread and this Server thread. You'll now have a permanent target on your back. It is cool that after 3 months after my Ultimate thread's creation, Jedi Covenant still holds the most spots(Jedi Covenant and Red Eclipse hold almost all the spots lol.)

Yeah. Ultimately I'm just glad that I've finally gotten a record. I rarely get outhealed and I've felt like I've just been unlucky in that all of these people that I've outhealed before (which doesn't make me a better player) have gotten these super farmy or ridiculously long games. I will admit that maybe I got a little too proud and I thank the extremely defensive pvp community on this forum for putting me back in my place.

As for everyone who thinks that putting a mark on my head is threatening I say plz do focus me. I enjoy the challenge and one of my favorite things to do is kite people silly. Also, you should definitely focus healers despite any sort of achievements they may have obtained. I continuously get focused and if I didn't I would get bored just facerolling.

Finally, I've never really taken this game super seriously. I know a lot of people have racked up their /played numbers way more than me even though I've been on JC since launch. I decided that this spring break I was going to really play continuously until I got one of these perfect games, I was just surprised and extremely happy that it happened so early. It made me a little too arrogant as who can say that they beat the highest record of something in the world. In any case, I plan on going back to my usual schedule of playing this game on raid nights and maybe pvping every once in a while, as I should really be focusing on more important things. I admit that it was a mistake to think that anyone might be interested in some of my other games. And as for the screen shots where I outhealed some of you guys, I was hoping (though I should've known better) that you would take it as a sign of respect that I would save a ss that I was proud of because you were in it, instead of getting defensive and throwing out personal attacks.

So, thank you to the few who gave me compliments, and to everyone else, thank you for keeping my ego in check. I definitely shouldn't have gotten that proud and will take this as a lesson in the future.

Edited by OmniParadox

Lol I remember that. That time that I was kind of just screwing around and didn't feel like getting gang banged in the pit. So I stucked thinking maybe i'd save a few seconds to help out the people in our endzone, only for your team to murder them while I waited in the penalty box. Not sure why you are bringing it up though. Edited by OmniParadox