Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shop Item: Convert from Character Bound to Legacy Bound

darkov

Seeing as how I spent 15 dollars on Valiant Jedi armor, only to have that toon fall into memories as I re-rolled (But still left it created, I did have a 15 dollar set of armor after all.). It would be nice to be able to finally put that set of armor on my Guardian or, better yet, not be able to gear alts because I just happened to have worn the gear beforehand.

I've got lots of gear collected from Flashpoints that the character that did the Flashpoint can't use but another of my characters can, but because items from FPs are bind on pickup (for whatever reason), I can't do anything with those items except let them take up space in cargo or sell them to a vendor for a fraction of their value. It would be ideal if those items were bind on equip instead, but I'd settle for bound to legacy or some means to make them bound to legacy.

• 2 weeks later...
I think all equipment should be bound to legacy for subscribers at least, seeing that the good gear always seems to drop to the wrong toons in the operations and flashpoints and then is bound on pickup!

• 2 weeks later...
I think all equipment should be bound to legacy for subscribers at least, seeing that the good gear always seems to drop to the wrong toons in the operations and flashpoints and then is bound on pickup!

I like this. Something needs to happen. Vendoring gear that could potientially be used on other characters would be more of a benefit.

Seeing as how I spent 15 dollars on Valiant Jedi armor, only to have that toon fall into memories as I re-rolled (But still left it created, I did have a 15 dollar set of armor after all.). It would be nice to be able to finally put that set of armor on my Guardian or, better yet, not be able to gear alts because I just happened to have worn the gear beforehand.

^This!

I don't mind items in game being bound to the character, and having to reobtain it, but any Cartel Market item that one has to spend money to obtain, should be Bound to Legacy!

It's simple really! If it has a cartel symbol on the item, make it bound to legacy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.