Disable the /say in Warzones

PAMuttoni

I've reported a few.. I still see them playing.

Um, you are aware that reporting people doesn't get them banned, right? Your best option is to simply ignore them or better yet, get a group of friends together and go kick his ***.

I had an Imp on here who started talking s*** specifically to me. I normally don't give a f*** about loud mouth Imps, but the second he said, "More like LOL-Wan, amirite?" s*** got real! Ever since then, whether my team wins or lose, I have made sure that I kick his little punk ***. One round on the Voidstar, I mopped him up and down the entire ship and my team ended up winning. He thought I just got lucky. Next came Huttball. I made a few mistakes to which he didn't hesitate to make fun of me for. However at the end of the match, the score was tied and I was holding the ball. He came after me and tried to take me out. I basically held the ball right in his face as I struck him down and the clock ran out and we won the match. Since then, I haven't seen him in very much PvP.

The thing to remember when dealing with the douche bags of PvP, is to not let it get to you. And if you do let it get to you, join a good PvP guild, hone your skills and then shut those a-holes up. Sometimes you just have matches where your team sucks and there is nothing you can do about it. And when you have those punks you can either let it be or step up and make them eat their own words. Reporting players is like reporting the bullies in high school. At the end of the day, no one is going to to anything about it.

No way

how else would I say GG to the other team

Crying because you got made fun of in a game is not a very good reason to get rid of social aspects of gameplay

Agreed. There will always be jerks in games like this so either get a thicker skin, ignore them, or as another poster said get a group together and beat them senseless. But don't advocate a removal of a social aspect of the game just because you don't enjoy it.

sigh...you are more than likely to be insulted by your own team members than by members of the opposite faction, which is why the whole cross faction chat restrictions are just plain silly in the first place.

No way

how else would I say GG to the other team

Crying because you got made fun of in a game is not a very good reason to get rid of social aspects of gameplay

This. You've got the more of a chance chance of running into idiots on the same faction, because usually idiots on the other faction won't know/feel like using /say. Just ignore them.

Edited by Pingonaut

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.