Patch/update 2.0 go live date estimate

ratatech

Does anyone have an estimate of good guess on when patch/update 2.0 will go live?If you do have a estimate or good guess on when patch/update 2.0 will go live this is the threat to post it on.[/QUOTe]

2nd April seem favorite at the moment but I would not expect an official announcement until they work out the plethora of bugs on PTS. Or maybe not, this is EAware after all.

I'd say Friday the 24th May, or possibly the Tuesday before it (21st I think). The reason being BW said it would be released in spring, the 24th May is I think the last day of spring in the US.

I can't see them bringing it out much earlier.

I'd say Friday the 24th May, or possibly the Tuesday before it (21st I think). The reason being BW said it would be released in spring, the 24th May is I think the last day of spring in the US.

I can't see them bringing it out much earlier.

Summer starts in June around the 21st. So, they could wait until just before then to release it if they wanted to.

It has to be May.... I think.

We know the following, 1.7.2 will drop in the next couple of weeks, 3/19 most likely, giving us the return of the Gree as Eric alluded to yesterday (check the return of the Gree event thread). And presumably, that will last 2 weeks ending on 4/2. So, I think it is logical to assume that Makeb will not overlap the Gree event pushing Makeb out beyond 4/2.

So.... that puts us in April right off the bat. Now, the testing on the PTS not withstanding, Makeb needs to consolidate the codebase with any changes to 2.0, needs to be tested, then validated, and methods of delivery need to then be tested and validated (a major release requires more than just testing the content). Optimistically, I think this is 4 weeks worth of additional work as it will all be done in house. That... bring us to 4/30.

Add a week to early access... and at best, I see patch 2.0 dropping on 4/30 with Makeb unlocked for those with early access, with the full launch landing on 5/7.

So... 5/7 OP. And that, IMO, while an educated guess, is optimistic and assumes the issues encountered on the way do not delay deployment.

Edited by Rafaman

21 June is midsummer... Spring starts in April...

In the United States and the rest of the northern hemisphere, the first day of the summer season is the day of the year when the Sun is farthest north (on June 20th or 21st). This day is known as the Summer Solstice.

June most certainly is NOT midsummer.

When is the first day of spring 2013?

In 2013, spring begins on March 20

Edited by WookieIsshe

No way it is coming out in March. There's still two more patches before 2.0. I'm still betting on May. There is a possibility that patch 2.0 could go live before we can actually play RotHC to give people a chance to play around with the reset talent trees.

I think May 28th. While June 18th may be the latest possible day I guess a lot of people would complain because most think that June is already summer.. but earlier than end of May seems unrealistic. Well, at least I don't want Makeb as fast as possible but "when it's done" and that's gonna still take a bit of time. :)