bikes and mounts

petercacic

Hi there! and Welcome,

To get your speeder you first need the Speeder Pilot skill (level 1) when you reach level 15. You can purchase this from your trainer, where you get your class skills and abilities. You can purchase an early unlock for speeder piloting from the Cartel Market which will give you Pilot skill 1 at Level 10.

Mounts are available at Fleet and a lot of the later planets, just do a search on the googles for more details.

you get access to your first speeder at 15....10 if you buy the unlock from the market or GTN....when that time comes check the GTN before you head to the speder vendor as people do sell them cheaper than the vendor does.

kool thanks guys and 1 more question im a sith and i hate my companion when do i get a second one,i hear alot about chapters but how do i know ere i am .

You might come to like Khem a little better after a while. He's a pretty effective battle companion and outtanks a lot of PCs I've seen in the game at lower levels.

If you ignore the ship droid, which most people do except for onboard crafting purposes, your next real companion will be Andronikos, a ranged DPS guy, who isn't going to join you until Tatooine when you're like level 24.

You might come to like Khem a little better after a while. He's a pretty effective battle companion and outtanks a lot of PCs I've seen in the game at lower levels.

If you ignore the ship droid, which most people do except for onboard crafting purposes, your next real companion will be Andronikos, a ranged DPS guy, who isn't going to join you until Tatooine when you're like level 24.

Sith Warriors (as I think the OP is) have Vette first up, don't know why you wouldn't like her! ;-). your next companion, aside from your ship driod, will come join you around level 20. I'm not giving away that little gem..... you will come to love or hate them depending on your level of forgiveness....

kool thanks guys and 1 more question im a sith and i hate my companion when do i get a second one,i hear alot about chapters but how do i know ere i am .

The character loading screen will tell you which chapter you are on. You are still on chapter 1 and will be at lest until around level 30.

DO NOT BUY SPEEDER LEVEL 3!!

after many time trials, and different situations. My friends and I have determined that the 110% bonus to movement is a complete lie. take the STAP speeder raced with a guy with lvl 2 speeder (100% movement increase) and me with lvl 3 9110% movement increase). There is no noticable difference in speed at all so save yourself 150k for subs and 250k for f2p. Do not buy skil "Speeder Level 3" its worthless and only a money sink. :mad::mad:

DO NOT BUY SPEEDER LEVEL 3!!

after many time trials, and different situations. My friends and I have determined that the 110% bonus to movement is a complete lie. take the STAP speeder raced with a guy with lvl 2 speeder (100% movement increase) and me with lvl 3 9110% movement increase). There is no noticable difference in speed at all so save yourself 150k for subs and 250k for f2p. Do not buy skil "Speeder Level 3" its worthless and only a money sink. :mad::mad:

There is the increased dismount resistance.

That makes it worth it in my book.