Starting ranked

Jzimmer

With the coming of 2.0 I noticed that the ranked 2200 rating speeder is being removed and I would like to be able to get it before it's gone, yet I am not in a pvp guild are there any ranked groups looking for a decent vanguard dps? I will have full WH gear and should be able to augment it out shortly.

Thanks

Let me put things in perspective for you.

If you currently don't have a rating, assuming you win your 10 1st game you'll start at around 1350, at the start for very win you will probably gain 10pts, the higher your rating will get the lower the points you'll receive, which starting around 1900 you'll average probably 5pts a game.

So you'd need 850pts if you're lucky to start that high with 10 first games.

You'll average 10pts for 55 games, bring you to 1900.

You'll get the extra 300pts in 60 more wins at 5pts each.

You need a total of 125 undefeated wins to get your speeder.

Now the brutal truth :

http://i.imgur.com/5PJmnJC.jpg

Barca got 96% win ratio after 50 games and didn't reach 1500, surely he did play with players of rating over 2.4K, so if you plan on getting that speeder buckle up you're in a for a long long long grind.

Edited by Amortys

you have zero chance at getting that speeder. for all the reasons that Panser mentioned, but most importantly because you'll never get enough rated matches/pops...even if you were to win them all, which is never going to happen either.

You could always find 15 other people willing to help you out. So, lets see what that would involve. Set up your 8-person teams, both que non-stop while your team is given the wins until you get your 125+ wins in. So, lets use 15-mins as our number for war zone length. You are looking at around 31 hours of non-stop ranked war zones without ANY losses. I would be willing to bet you will find that at least 1 other team will que during this time frame. So, just how deep are your pockets? Edited by Nitromonger