Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ty Bioware.

tonooo

Thank you for new gear in 2.0. I am really looking foward to grinding gear becouse it's every time just as fun. And it's 7x more fun to do it for 7 toons.

Seriously goddammit!

How about new real pvp content?

New maps(new huttball map)

XSERVER QUEUE

PvP Events/Arena

Season 1

Thank you for new gear in 2.0. I am really looking foward to grinding gear becouse it's every time just as fun. And it's 7x more fun to do it for 7 toons.

Seriously goddammit!

XSERVER QUEUE

PvP Events/Arena

Season 1

I really hate all of these QQ threads about grinding new pvp gear. NEW LEVEL CAP. What did you expect? Of course we are going to have new gear the matches the level 55 stuff

New level cap, new gear. I know shocking but that's how things work. As far as cross server that's probably not going to happen in a long long time if ever. Arenas eh, gotta see how the new class balance is. Just had a "PvP" event so to speak. Not sure about season 1 of ranked but im guidless so I could care less at this point. New map, if they hold onto their current timeline we wont see one for another 4-5 months.

Ofc i wouldn't be mad if gear would be 69mods and enhancements but they are same 61 and 63 with little more expertise.

Wrong again.

On my youtube channel I have videos of all the new pvp gear. There are huge increases to endurance, expertise, and the classes secondary stat. Check my vids for the details on your class

Seriously goddammit!

XSERVER QUEUE

PvP Events/Arena

Season 1

like .... i dont mind have same gear 10 years, just add new content ...

At least you can basically stack comms now in preparation for it. Would be nice if new gear was buyable at level 50 as well for that matter.

Otherwise new level cap blah blah. Do kinda wish they hadn't done EWH so soon before the expansion, though I guess dread guard gear was almost making it a necessity and putting warhero on the normal comms vendor did help a bunch of people get geared up.

yeah remember the part where we wanted balanced pvp and no one at all was asking for increased lvl cap because we didnt even have balance at the current cap lvl?

I do.

They could have reworked the trees properly and actually balanced their existing system, but thats too well thought out. Instead, lets add 5 more skill points, new gear metrics, and barely test it, and just see what happens!

Its more fun to just turn over the apple cart than to pick one apple off the top to eat.

Seriously goddammit!

XSERVER QUEUE

PvP Events/Arena

Season 1

Make 16 toons and it's gonna be 16 times more fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.