Community Team, Assemble!

EricMusco

A question for the Community Team! (Or the random Dev who comes across this...I'm not picky!)

I have a question about an item and whether it is still in someone's loot table. Specifically, Ruin, one of the best looking rifles in the entire game (and incidentally, an exact match to my Operative's Longshot...which I can't send over from my Operative to my Trooper). I REALLY dig that model and color scheme.

A second question, if I'm allowed two of them: Will we be able to get crafting schematics of the Tionese/Columi/Rakata gear or gear shells, now that their vendors are being removed? This would be an excellent alternative, since my Trooper is also my Armstech, and I can then just MAKE the rifle instead of buying it.

Edited by MishraArtificer

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eric,

I'm one of the dwindling population of APAC players waiting for a reply to this...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534412

You know the thread, you know the problem, we have given you alternatives and suggestions for a fix, you have said they're being discussed...and that keeps being said from Bioware staff but nothing is done...and that's not the worst part... if you at the very least explained the hold up to us we'd understand the long wait...because it has been a long wait. You are losing more and more of us everyday...good paying subs.

If you at least gave us a time frame.... ?

What I would like to think is happening at your end is that you are delaying the good news of a server merge till the week before 2.0 to give the new server the boost in the arm it needs and deserves..the influx of people to the news of a merger + the influx returning for the new expansion will quite possibly bring APAC back to what it should be...

...throw us a bone, keeping on telling us you're aware of it and working on it has grown tiring. I have 2 payed subs by the way, one for myself and one for my son, and for both accounts have already pre-ordered Makeb... but we may not last that long to end up playing them.

Please reply