do you not want to see assassins be horribly and needlessly nerfed?

EatenByDistance

Haha this guy is so stupid.

Yea PTS is so live bro, lets listen to a bunch of testers.

The truth will set some free, I hope I have helped those thinking PTS testers is the only truth of the upcoming 2.0.

The truth is nobody will know till 2.0, until then this is all rambling and assumptions isn't it.

Yea that would be a stupid too huh.

Bro.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't predict nothing when testing, that's been my whole point from the start, I know its makes people mad when I am the only one seeing the line of test dummy burst damage predictions, not to mention dueling 1 vs 1 where in warzones trying to ninja cap nodes or defend.

LOL ok.

And what about 7 more players is magically gonna improve our damage?

Also sorry if you aren't good enough to take a node the hard way when a stealth cap fails because you aren't playing awful players.

The good thing on live is we have the burst to win that 1v1 and then take the cap before reinforcements can arrive to stop us.

The bad thing on the PTS is our burst has been very significantly nerfed so that's no longer possible.

I'd ask what you think having 8 more players would do to change the issues for our specific class, but you're clearly trolling at this point.

The bad thing on the PTS is our burst has been very significantly nerfed so that's no longer possible.

It's PTS, the testing there 100% bugged to ****, so no one can come up with any facts until 2.0 hits us live here soon.

Even if the burst from present to future changes, it still don't mean the spec will suck like our dear Waka has predicted.

Lets hope I am wrong about that, until 2.0 live we will see.

I don't think he understands the PTS is there to... test and give feed back.

This is a prediction thread which Waka and others has seen in PTS.

I on the other hand have said don't believe the hype till live.

I think I understand perfectly, you guys want to argue with my fact of PTS and the predictions.

Edited by Caeliux

It's PTS, the testing there 100% bugged to ****, so no one can come up with any facts until 2.0 hits us live here soon.

Even if the burst from present to future changes, it still don't mean the spec will suck like our dear Waka has predicted.

Lets hope I am wrong about that, until 2.0 live we will see.

This is a prediction thread which Waka and others has seen in PTS.

I on the other hand have said don't believe the hype till live.

I think I understand perfectly, you guys want to argue with my fact of PTS and the predictions.

Your ranting is, for all practical purposes, nonsensical, which since you're a troll makes sense.

Nevertheless, on the very slim chance you aren't, what's on the PTS in duels and on the operations dummy is, for all intents and purposes, an idea of what we can expect to see live. They reserve the right to change it before it hits live and I and many others hope they do. However if any changes do occur it will because testing on the PTS showed a complete non-viability.

If you're going to discount anything done on the PTS just because warzones themselves are borked then you have no purpose in this thread other than trolling, which if that's what you want to do troll on.

If you're going to discount anything done on the PTS just because warzones themselves are borked then you have no purpose in this thread other than trolling, which if that's what you want to do troll on.

So I am suppose to sit back and you and others tell people your opinions coming outta a bugged to hell PTS, and believe all the hype on your predictions?

Trolling is telling assumptions and blasphemy about a PTS and predicting the future when in fact you can't.

Thats the real trolling.

Edited by Caeliux

LOL ok.

And what about 7 more players is magically gonna improve our damage?

Also sorry if you aren't good enough to take a node the hard way when a stealth cap fails because you aren't playing awful players.

The good thing on live is we have the burst to win that 1v1 and then take the cap before reinforcements can arrive to stop us.

I'd ask what you think having 8 more players would do to change the issues for our specific class, but you're clearly trolling at this point.

Hey my main is a scoundrel,has always been since early release and guess what? you guys have had the best of both worlds for soo long,to even suggest that after your stealth cap fails that you are enititled to take the other player down is absurd,yah your burst should go down and you talk about good players vs some fictional thing in your head,cmon man you guys have been OP for a LONGGGG time.

Edited by Sathid

Hey my main is a scoundrel,has always been since early release and guess what? you guys have had the best of both worlds for soo long,to even suggest that after your stealth cap fails that you are enititled to take the other player down is absurd,yah your burst should go down and you talk about good players vs some fictional thing in your head,cmon man you guys have been OP for a LONGGGG time.

If you can't take the node the hard way as a scoundrel then you aren't very good either. Got a great scoundrel in my guild who can burst people down and take the node.

You're class got nerfed to hell so mine should be too? Shouldn't your class just get buffed back?

Also I'm not saying we're entitled. I'm saying we should have the capacity. We have the capacity now. Hell you have that capacity now but it requires a bit higher skill cap. That should still be true in 2.0.

Current changes are crap.

well ive read the thread and i have to say something.

the nerf doesnt bother me at all, it helped me create a new build with the changed trees that blew my old sin dps hybrid away. phasewalk is so exploitable its crazy, drop it by a node and its a timesaver when your running back. not a teleport as such but drop it on your teams ledge on hutball and you can warp up from the pit.

I will say it makes dps builds harder but I'm a dps player who loves finding new ways to play my class.

lets just see what players come up with before crying about nerfs and a protest thread? seriously?

bioware doesnt even respond to tickets, let alone threads.

Edited by Thalog

well ive read the thread and i have to say something.

the nerf doesnt bother me at all, it helped me create a new build with the changed trees that blew my old sin dps hybrid away. phasewalk is so exploitable its crazy, drop it by a node and its a timesaver when your running back. not a teleport as such but drop it on your teams ledge on hutball and you can warp up from the pit.

I will say it makes dps builds harder but I'm a dps player who loves finding new ways to play my class.

lets just see what players come up with before crying about nerfs and a protest thread? seriously?

bioware doesnt even respond to tickets, let alone threads.

Care to share or are you just trolling?

"whatever guys I totally found a great new DPS build that blows old one out of the water"

Talk is cheap.