With 99 Tionese commendations....

Kapono

I've acquired the 99 Tionese commendation rewards on several characters, and was wondering what I should do with them. The question that comes to mind most would be if I could get different color crystals with them - for instance, can I swap the commendations (or just buy outright) PVP lightsabers with blue-black or red-black crystals in them. If so, which vendor should I go to?

Any help from more experienced players would be much appreciated! :)

I've acquired the 99 Tionese commendation rewards on several characters, and was wondering what I should do with them. The question that comes to mind most would be if I could get different color crystals with them - for instance, can I swap the commendations (or just buy outright) PVP lightsabers with blue-black or red-black crystals in them. If so, which vendor should I go to?

Any help from more experienced players would be much appreciated! :)

They will be converted to Classic Commendations. The link will show you whats available for them. There is a cap of 400 ATM. But it combines these plus daily and BH comms as well.

For some reason, seeing this thread got "99 Red Balloons" stuck in my head. :rak_02:

''99 Tionese commendations'' just doesn't have the same ring to it. I would have said that it would probably not do very well in terms of single sales but considering some of that smeg that people buy and listen to, I'm not too sure. Surely someone on these forums will fancy making themselves a theyoutubes sensation by performing this number. With an acoustic guitar, obviously. :)