Full-blown belly Sage

Divona

Imagine this with body type 4.. LMAO.

I wonder if she's trying to look pregnant to escape all the fighting :rolleyes:

I was thinking same acutally, maybe its the hint that new army of force sensitive childs will be born :)

Edited by Divona

Yeah, but I wanted something new for a change( Guess CM is my only hope now.

well, there are some nice robes that aren't from the CM, and most of the CM sets are being sold at reasonable prices on the GTN. plus, i imagine more orange gear will come with the makeb planet experience. I for one like the sage legacy gear too, tho if we could get that in black-silver alongside the white-gold, that would be nice.

well, there are some nice robes that aren't from the CM, and most of the CM sets are being sold at reasonable prices on the GTN. plus, i imagine more orange gear will come with the makeb planet experience. I for one like the sage legacy gear too, tho if we could get that in black-silver alongside the white-gold, that would be nice.

Reasonable prices? Like 15 quid which is more expensive than the actual expansion?

Reasonable prices? Like 15 quid which is more expensive than the actual expansion?

Please read again, i said reasonable prices on the GTN :D

i bought the valiant jedi set on GTN for 600k credits (full set), can't say that's expensive.

Please read again, i said reasonable prices on the GTN :D

i bought the valiant jedi set on GTN for 600k credits (full set), can't say that's expensive.

Oh damn it.

It still goes along the cr-credit ratio which is around 120k - 100cc on most servers. You can catch a nice offer but most players will want to get their money worth and that's harsh on new players who want to get the close-to-classic look when it comes to the valiant set.

Oh damn it.

It still goes along the cr-credit ratio which is around 120k - 100cc on most servers. You can catch a nice offer but most players will want to get their money worth and that's harsh on new players who want to get the close-to-classic look when it comes to the valiant set.

Well it's only the last 2 weeks that i saw those prices drop, but the value of the sets and that podracer speeder have dropped significantly. Praise those nice people listing it so cheap :)

The first Valiant set I bought was for around 1 mil, now i have myself and my main companion running around in it :)

i only bought one batch of 5500 cc, together with the free ones i used them to unlock the legacy perks and races that i didn't have yet, rest i spent on some cartel boxes, was prety lucky with those. But most CM stuff i just bought for credits. having 5 alts to run dailies on does pay off :)