PVP Fair Game Play

qik_drw

if you are new to pvp and expect to find fair game play end game PvP Wz ,you will not :( .

Lets take a look at some of the reasons why not :

1st off same fraction Vs same fraction this creates a huge amount of animosity between players of the same fraction ,and when these players are on the same team, you will not have there unconditional support, in-fact you will not get any support from them ,. some what understandable as you just killed them over an over in same fraction PvP Wz. .,but not to worry you still have time for this hate to grow before it explodes on to the public chat channel :mad: .

Now you can see why your own side will not support you, lets take a look at team stacking!

What is team stacking ? : Team stacking is when a team is taking a beating because of 1 or 2 good PvPers

so they get there friends to jump on your fraction join PvP wz but you will get no support from them .some people would think that these people dont know PvP Wz but in-fact they know exactly what they are doing ,and what they are doing is not supporting there team, this will off throw the balance and end in a loss ,especially if there are 2-3 of them on your team . not only will they not support , but will also give up any plans made by your side .these players are often found tagging behind the good players (at a distance not to get caught in the action) but yet giving comms to the other team of were your good players are headed .

Now I have opened your eyes to unfair gameplay in PvP Wz you might better understand what is going on around you my next topic will be on heavily targeted players in pvp !

yours truly : Hardcore PC Gamer

if you are new to pvp and expect to find fair game play end game PvP Wz ,you will not :( .

1st off same fraction Vs same fraction this creates a huge amount of animosity between players of the same fraction ,and when these players are on the same team, you will not have there unconditional support, in-fact you will not get any support from them ,. some what understandable as you just killed them over an over in same fraction PvP Wz. .,but not to worry you still have time for this hate to grow before it explodes on to the public chat channel :mad: .

Now you can see why your own side will not support you, lets take a look at team stacking!

What is team stacking ? : Team stacking is when a team is taking a beating because of 1 or 2 good PvPers

so they get there friends to jump on your fraction join PvP wz but you will get no support from them .some people would think that these people dont know PvP Wz but in-fact they know exactly what they are doing ,and what they are doing is not supporting there team, this will off throw the balance and end in a loss ,especially if there are 2-3 of them on your team . not only will they not support , but will also give up any plans made by your side .these players are often found tagging behind the good players (at a distance not to get caught in the action) but yet giving comms to the other team of were your good players are headed .

Now I have opened your eyes to unfair gameplay in PvP Wz you might better understand what is going on around you my next topic will be on heavily targeted players in pvp !

PVP is never fair, learn to deal with it. This is a universal truth across all MMO's.

In regards to team stacking as you call it. That's not organised sabotage missions from friends of your opponents. Its just the terrabad scrubs that seem to have flooded in since F2P started. They dont gear up their toons, they dont learn their class, they dont learn the important abilities from other classes, they dont go for objectives, they have no situation awareness and can single handedly ruin a warzone. I know it seems that no one can be so stupid as to do some of the things you see in warzones. Therefore you assume they are doing it on purpose. Truth is a lot of people are that stupid, its not malicious its ignorance.

If people wanted to help their friends in warzones they would much more likely group up and use voice comms to improve their chance of winning. That way they all get wins/comms rather then just a few. There is also no guarantee they will get into the same game if they queue from opposing factions.

God, I haven't laughed so hard in days.

Behold the bitter PVP guy. This conspiracy theorist, when not wearing a tin foil hat and ranting about the aliens / Freemasons / Mayan Apocalypse , is convinced there's a grand conspiracy of people who will queue to lose matches and fail just to spite him.

Wow. Hardcore PC gamer indeed. When was the last time you were outside, man?

Behold the bitter PVP guy. This conspiracy theorist, when not wearing a tin foil hat and ranting about the aliens / Freemasons / Mayan Apocalypse , is convinced there's a grand conspiracy of people who will queue to lose matches and fail just to spite him.

I think he just had a massive rage after seeing some really stupid behavior from pugs. We have all been there, his interpretation is just... abit off.

I have zero animosity for players of the same faction that I killed or was killed by, in the game before. I will DPS, heal, and guard the exact same way as I did the game before. I have never noticed any of what you say and all I do is log in to WZ's when I log in. I haven't PvE'd more than 20 hours in the last couple of months.

In fact, to take it a step further.....I only know names based on seeing them repetitiously in WZ's and have no real idea of the good/bad players "by name" with a few exceptions. I barely speak directly to anyone in WZ's and develop few, if any, love/hate relationships. Sure I call for help, holler when clear or there are incomings....but I don't talk **** and hardly see others talking at all in chat, let alone talking **** to everyone else.

I dare say the WZ persona's are "almost" nonexistent? I mean there a few "idiots" and "*******es" thrown around in chat but....nothing of any real concern for abusive behaviors. The forums are worse imo, lol.

Also, thicken up your skin a bit brother. War is not for the faint of heart and being the best is not for the weak willed.;)

PvP is much like "the wild". The survival of the fittest/craftiest rings true in nature....just as it does in PvP. All we can do is keep fighting. :p

PVP is never fair, learn to deal with it. This is a universal truth across all MMO's.

In regards to team stacking as you call it. That's not organised sabotage missions from friends of your opponents. Its just the terrabad scrubs that seem to have flooded in since F2P started. They dont gear up their toons, they dont learn their class, they dont learn the important abilities from other classes, they dont go for objectives, they have no situation awareness and can single handedly ruin a warzone. I know it seems that no one can be so stupid as to do some of the things you see in warzones. Therefore you assume they are doing it on purpose. Truth is a lot of people are that stupid, its not malicious its ignorance.

If people wanted to help their friends in warzones they would much more likely group up and use voice comms to improve their chance of winning. That way they all get wins/comms rather then just a few. There is also no guarantee they will get into the same game if they queue from opposing factions.

the scrubs that you talk of are alts which is why they are not geared up , and to think that this does not happen

well that is ignorance .this post was more to see who came to there defence very interresting

Lol I didn't know that this guy played swtor!

the scrubs that you talk of are alts which is why they are not geared up , and to think that this does not happen

well that is ignorance .this post was more to see who came to there defence very interresting

Thinking that an alt will automaticaly be undergeared is pure ignorance. And seeing that you try to defend your conspiracy idea is a huge proof of ignorance. Lern what legacy gear is, technicaly, if you have not turned a quest at 49, keep it till the very end of lvl 49, got a full set of min/max EWH gear via the legacy gear you could have a full min/max EWH set in the lvl 10-49 braket and use the quest to lvl up to 50 during the 10-49 WZ and use your EWH gear.

It has been said a couple of times...scrubs/pugs...and also saying that they are ignorant is not even close to fair either.

If this game is to survive long term then those that seem to think they are all that in pvp (pve for that matter) need to help / teach the new people or the population will just fade away to nothing. Ignorance can't be the reason when no one seems to explain any aspect of what was done wrong in pvp. They just scream at you and call you stupid/pug or whatever.

I remember playing huttball and not knowing how to pass, getting ripped a new one by my team (insulted), asking how to do it and no one bothering to explain it. I guess we are just dumb....:cool:

hahahahaahahaha

wow

you are 100% insane btw.

I was gonna say you are way to bad/stupid/ignorant about the game to be considered "hardcore" but now I realize you are way more hardcore than any player that knows what is going on could possibly be... anyway I best let you back to your theory-crafting. Best of luck finding those players purposefully queing to get matched with their friends -on opposite teams- to sabotage your WZ games. :rolleyes:

This game was in the ******* before all wz's allowed same faction games... You would just play huttball same faction anyway all day because there was hardly any pubs compared to imps.

there is nothing in my post that said anything about these players being pugs/scrubs,

you made that assumption on your own ??

have you even been online when the pre-mades come out of ranked Wz's and swamp the

public Wz's . a pug / scrub wont stay longer than 1-2 rounds but a alt - pug will stay as long

as his friends on the other team . as I said before ignorance is to believe this does not happen

and, did I say something that made you think, that they could not be ranked players !

but still very interesting to see how many of you took the bait and bit into this thread.

aside from the stupid comments that some people made.just proves that there is cause

to be concerned

if you are new to pvp and expect to find fair game play end game PvP WZ you will not :( .

1st - same faction Vs same faction. This creates a huge amount of animosity between players of the same faction. When these players are on the same team you will not have their unconditional support. In fact you will not get any support from them. Understandable as you just killed them over and over in same faction PvP WZ.

Not to worry you still have time for this hate to grow before it explodes on to the public chat channel :mad: .

What is team stacking?

Team stacking is when a team is taking a beating because of 1 or 2 good PvPers so they get their friends to jump on your faction join PvP WZ but you will get no support from them. Some people would think that these people dont know PvP WZ. In fact they know exactly what they are doing and what they are doing is not supporting their team. This will off throw the balance and end in a loss. Especially if there are 2-3 of them on your team! Not only will they not support, but will also give up any plans made by your side. These players are often found tagging behind the good players (at a distance not to get caught in the action) but yet giving comms to the other team indicating where your good players are headed.

Now I have opened your eyes to unfair gameplay in PvP WZ you might better understand what is going on around you my next topic will be on heavily targeted players in pvp !

I have fixed up that mess you wrote somewhat. I would like to know where and how you extrapolated this information? Have you created any online videos to demonstrate this terrible accusation occurring?

Lastly have you read the following? LINK