Thank you for the gree event

Draloch

The Xenoanalyst II operation and the Grey Secant ship itself are wicked, I love all these particle effects on Gree droids - reminds me of Mass Effect 3 Geth missions. I bet the same people were responsible for this awesomeness as well. :jawa_biggrin:

Production quality, the attention to details and the atmosphere of the whole setting are simply outstanding.

Thank you, BW.

Edited by Tando-Fett

I love the event. I played on three very different characters so far. My EWH-geared and perma-flagged jugg is going around with the motto "Red is dead" - fun in PvP. My 50 healer merc was doing PvE raids mostly. And my level 45 Jedi had a blast with that booster, gaining a level in about an hour of doing the dailies. Thank you!

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus and say: Thank You BioWare for this fantastic event.

I LOVE World Events! They bring such a sense of community it's amazing. Even when that community is busy sticking lightsabers in my chest, It still brings a smile! :D

On a scale of 1-10. I give this event a 9.7!

As Picard would say,

"Well Done!"

Sincerely,

Toryn

Yes! More events like this one. Or... just any format will work for me, for the most part. As I mentioned me and the guildies are having a blast. Xeno is a nice touch btw... I would love to see the next boss in that Ops.

We need more story around events like this one... it makes things more relevant. The Rak event was almost the perfect blend.

Yep, Bravo developers, designers and writers.

A fun and engageing event.

I think the 2 week limit really gets everyone in and involved. Prevents event fatigue and makes it all feel unique.

I really think the variety of gameplay that you can choose to do or not do make this A+ Awesomesauce too. Dailies + pvp + bosses (without a sh*t tonne of trash)

Loved it!