Ranked Warzone Development League

SEANeD

Like I said... Nothing against <Uncensored> . Generally I like you guys and haven't had any bad experiences with you. Even the one guy who's supposedly your bad apple (Devil) I find entertaining and I watch his stream. I don have a bad perception of you guys at all. What I said was totally in response to this thing about top teams left out to dry while us semi serious pvpers try to iron things out and build a foundation to even start seriously doing ranked.

No one wants to play against you guys right now because quite frankly... We can't lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's actually quite a few Uncensored members who have offered to help out other guilds if/when were not doing ranked with the guild. Devil and some others have also tried a form of "coaching" with other guilds. In the past we've even played nice in rated games by allowing the other teams to get all their medals and practice their node defense/offense, ball carrying etc. I'm sure that if you mention politely before or during a ranked match that Uncensored will try to accommodate for you.

I remember when I used to PVE in WOW I'd watch/read about different boss encounters for hours. Anyone that's currently looking to get into the ranked scene in swtor should be doing the same but with Devil/Cates and other streams, the pvp forums and any other forum or webpage that discusses strategy.

Invite muh if I'm not doing rated with Uncensored! I'll help you own those turd burglars ;)

Appreciated. I'll run that by Hail Scrubs pvp officer (Skarr'face) when we're queued up Saturday night so they don't automatically drop out if they see your guild tag. As I've said I solo queue most of the time so I'm used to being rolled/pug stomped. A few virtual deaths won't bother me in the slightest. It's the confidence and morale of the rest of these guys I worry about. God bless 'em but every time they catch a beating they get to reporting hacks.

Like I said... Nothing against <Uncensored> . Generally I like you guys and haven't had any bad experiences with you. Even the one guy who's supposedly your bad apple (Devil) I find entertaining and I watch his stream. I don have a bad perception of you guys at all. What I said was totally in response to this thing about top teams left out to dry while us semi serious pvpers try to iron things out and build a foundation to even start seriously doing ranked.

No one wants to play against you guys right now because quite frankly... We can't lol

lol devil

Good sir or madam, I have found the root of your problem. Stop watching Devil's stream. If people are watching, he can't leave his ego at the door, either.

Speaking of egos....dont clump us all together in the same stero-typical category as Unicorns

if you (and I don't mean you in particular but anyone) mentions using superQs to "practice", then you can and should expect to be treated with the same contempt as those <insert choice word here>.

Still looking for more guilds for development league. especially on the repub side. As for people complaining about superqueues, the only other and best way to practice 8v8s is to queue ranked. So If you disapprove of superqueues, and you want there to be a larger, more skilled ranked community, this is the best way.

Still looking for more guilds for development league. especially on the repub side. As for people complaining about superqueues, the only other and best way to practice 8v8s is to queue ranked. So If you disapprove of superqueues, and you want there to be a larger, more skilled ranked community, this is the best way.

Come on now. A group of 8 on voice comm vs 8 pugs in no way prepares you for ranked. It might even give you a false sense of l33tness, making you worse off.

Edited by EnzoForMe

as i said before don't have a problem with super queues, just find it pathetic when they refuse to win the match. Farming 8 pugs with 6 of them being undergeared just shows how bad you really are at PVP. So run your super queues if you want, but atleast have some respect for your opponents and win the match and move on to the next queue.

To your other point if rateds was an option its all I would do. As regular warzones really make me Rage lately. Lose so many matches we should win just because of stupid things like people abandoning nodes, not calling INC, trying to 3 cap when we are struggling to hold 2 nodes.

Jenna'syyde

Edited by rlamela

Come on now. A group of 8 on voice comm vs 8 pugs in no way prepares you for ranked. It might even give you a false sense of l33tness, making you worse off.

No i'm saying that this development league is the best way. not superqueues

God bless 'em but every time they catch a beating they get to reporting hacks.

Just wanted to bring this part up, because this is also a big habit I see from ranked teams that ties into leaving your ego at the door and learning the other classes.

First of all, I used to play shooters, so I find calling anyone a hacker laughable (for most shooters, being called a hacker is actually a compliment). Seriously, do you know how many people call hacks on a Marauder using Predation? Or on a Guardian with Unremitting? Or people wondering why you can't interrupt a Commando while Reactive Shield is up? The cold hard truth is if you aren't willing to understand these mechanics and why these mechanics are beating you, you are simply going to remain in denial and make no significant progress competitively.

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

Just wanted to bring this part up, because this is also a big habit I see from ranked teams that ties into leaving your ego at the door and learning the other classes.

First of all, I used to play shooters, so I find calling anyone a hacker laughable (for most shooters, being called a hacker is actually a compliment). Seriously, do you know how many people call hacks on a Marauder using Predation? Or on a Guardian with Unremitting? Or people wondering why you can't interrupt a Commando while Reactive Shield is up? The cold hard truth is if you aren't willing to understand these mechanics and why these mechanics are beating you, you are simply going to remain in denial and make no significant progress competitively.

Yeah when I've tried to explain why that shadow couldn't be CCed while glowing... It's just like "nope. Haxx!!!" Or they say I'm just too nice or something. I don't claim to be this awesome pvper, but I know a lil somethin about somethin, so I'm more inclined to just give props to better players and move on.

Almost had a decent pvp team with <The Ebon Remnant> but work schedules plus me being on the left coast kinda made it hard to pull off. then our GM merged us into <Hail Skroob> who pve wise is awesome and has a big pool of players, but a lot of them are older. At 24 im one of the babies. Some have kids older than I am lol.

I probably should've tried to join a more pvp focused guild and saved myself the headache but I play with RL friends in my guild so...

Edited by ace_boogie

Come on everyone knows that if someone beats you, they must have cheated. I mean it couldn't possibly be that they were better then you. :D

typo: MlLF man. everyone in your guild is older than you. next sentence: they're your friends...

<hail skroob> people are the old people, <the ebon remnant> people are my friends. we (ebon remnant) merged into their guild. hope that clears it up lol

Edited by ace_boogie

Updated my original post to make scheduling ranked a bit easier. Note that there may be some teams that are participating or a still not 100% sure that I did not get a contact person or consent to list that contact person yet. Any other guilds that are interested please list your guilds name and a contact person for scheduling.

Updated my original post to make scheduling ranked a bit easier. Note that there may be some teams that are participating or a still not 100% sure that I did not get a contact person or consent to list that contact person yet. Any other guilds that are interested please list your guilds name and a contact person for scheduling.

Chaotic Pixels are scheduled for Mon<Tue<Sat 8PM server, any guilds wanting to run at this time feel free to give Roxxay/Roxx-e a shout in game or via mail. Also for anyone in the league or out of league that may want to go with us is more than welcome.:o

My guild took a hard hit on the ranked player pool. We are in the middle of a restructuring so to say so i doubt we could field any solid team at the moment. But if any ranked teams need a sniper to fill in a spot, i'll be you're huckleberry.