Hypercrate and "cartel trash"

KyaniteD

So cartel market items still cannot be vendored but we can buy a Hypercrate with 24 packs that will hold a lot of items that won't sell on the GTN at all.

Inventory tabs are limited to 5 tabs, cartel items don't stack and the GTN is full with the loungewear and reveler's attire (25 pages), ubriki speeders (18 pages), emotes (18 pages) and pets (30 pages).

So with the hypercrate, the item inflation will move forward and we have no way of getting rid of the items that have basically no market value short of destroying them. (And I don't see people willing to destroy something they paid real money for.)

I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to vendor these items. At lower prices, if buying credits is an issue, but there should be a way to get rid of them that's NOT destroying them.

• Hold a jumble sale on a starter planet/capital world.
  • Run competition type events and award them as prizes.
  • Give them to guildies/friends for frivolous, fun roleplay events.
  • Create an alt so you can hoard them for the day they no longer appear in cartel packs and thus become more sought after.

Just a couple of ideas that seem a whole lot more fun, potentially profitable and/or community-spirited that selling them off to a vendor, never to be seen again.

• 2 months later...

Dear friends, I bought 2 hypercrate (7334 cartelmarket coins each) from cartelmarket hoping to find a variety of items, but instead, just gave me a lot of items repeated, repeated armor parts, etc. .

This complaint is because I do not know what to do, I feel cheated, I am very upset. I want you to propose a solution, in order to have a greater variety of items, not repeat them.

Dear friends, I bought 2 hypercrate (7334 cartelmarket coins each) from cartelmarket hoping to find a variety of items, but instead, just gave me a lot of items repeated, repeated armor parts, etc. .

This complaint is because I do not know what to do, I feel cheated, I am very upset. I want you to propose a solution, in order to have a greater variety of items, not repeat them.

That is ridiculous. The reason why. Someone spending that many coins is basically spending $60+ on Crap. That is if they bought all the coins and did not use any Allotment from a Subscription Plan.

It boggles my mind as to why people fall for there stupid Cartel Market Scams. All it is, is a ripoff. :rolleyes:

http://www.GamblingHelp.Org

At some point here....hopefully soon....they are "retiring" the Cartel Packs (the first shipment of packs)...although not necessarily forever. At that point, we'll only have the Contraband packs available for sale and hopefully some of this stuff can sell for a decent price once the supply starts to reduce. Until then, create some alts just so you can use their cargo space to store some of this stuff.

love to see some cheaper pack with less of the worthless packs one use Jawagram as a rare is just pissing me off, grade 6 craftng modes are worth more vendored have the time then to post of the GTN and level 55 and EXP boosters are worth a slot either.