Tired of ppl Moaning about specs

akhilio

NERf this Nerf that,,,,,i cant log on for 5mins without findin sum random person in gen chat calling out for Bioware to nerf sumthing...Nerf Bubble stun!...its to Bubbly...NErf SMash...its destroys me before i can open my mouth and say ''***''...Pls stop complaining n enjoy the game folks...It doesnt matter if ur a hybrid sorc aka stun bubler...Rage whore,,, Pyro maniac..or hybird assasin...The skilled players will always remain skilled regardless of any changes....and the crap players will always complain about hacks n Op'ness

Regards

AKHILIO

OOTF/DEADWEIGHT

NERf this Nerf that,,,,,i cant log on for 5mins without findin sum random person in gen chat calling out for Bioware to nerf sumthing...Nerf Bubble stun!...its to Bubbly...NErf SMash...its destroys me before i can open my mouth and say ''***''...Pls stop complaining n enjoy the game folks...It doesnt matter if ur a hybrid sorc aka stun bubler...Rage whore,,, Pyro maniac..or hybird assasin...The skilled players will always remain skilled regardless of any changes....and the crap players will always complain about hacks n Op'ness

Regards

AKHILIO

OOTF/DEADWEIGHT

Ok i think you know me enough to realize i dont QQ..

that being said.. bubble stun needs to go.. but SMASH NEEDS a tweak too.. you just ask u self why soo many smash monkeys.around..

they need 2 put some complexity in the class so the ******* go back to their other class and only the decent warriors/sentinel stay

lainon

Edited by cripito

To some extent I agree with the OP. Good players will always be good and there is really nothing you can do about it other than improve your own skills. That said, even horrible players hit too hard in Smash. Stun bubbles are fine, Sin hybrids are fine, smash monkeys not so much. The combination of snare from leaps, AE stuns, and auto crits just gets old. Marauders with their undying rage and stealth out are just icing on that cake. The class is pretty OP atm, I am not saying you cannot beat it and that it needs to be completely nerfed, but I would not complain if it was toned down a little.

Rock says : nerf paper. buff rock. scissors are fine.

Paper says: nerf scissors. buff paper. rock is fine

Scissors says: nerf rock. buff scissors. paper is fine.

operatives says: lol stunlock!

i should really finish leveling my scoundrel, it's the only class safe from futher nerfs.. >_>

To some extent I agree with the OP. Good players will always be good and there is really nothing you can do about it other than improve your own skills. That said, even horrible players hit too hard in Smash. Stun bubbles are fine, Sin hybrids are fine, smash monkeys not so much. The combination of snare from leaps, AE stuns, and auto crits just gets old. Marauders with their undying rage and stealth out are just icing on that cake. The class is pretty OP atm, I am not saying you cannot beat it and that it needs to be completely nerfed, but I would not complain if it was toned down a little.

Pretty sure you just moaned about specs.

Pretty sure you just moaned about specs.

:D i dont care about specs.. and u should know that .. ;) have killed u enough times 1v1 in pvp :p i play with smashers 1v1.

my point is pretty much . BW make the class more complex so ******* go to play something else..

u see, too many ******* playing smash believe they are good.. ;) b/c they are poping 200k ;) now u get my point..?

lainon

:D i dont care about specs.. and u should know that .. ;) have killed u enough times 1v1 in pvp :p i play with smashers 1v1.

my point is pretty much . BW make the class more complex so ******* go to play something else..

u see, too many ******* playing smash believe they are good.. ;) b/c they are poping 200k ;) now u get my point..?

lainon

If you look at the beginning of the quoted text, it will actually show who was being quoted, and thus the assumed direct recipient of the typed response.

And having beat me in a 1v1 would put you on a pretty exclusive list of like 50+ players, but I'm pretty sure you don't even know who I am.

Edited by criminalheretic

I used to play competitive battlefield 2. When the expansion pack hit the shelves it offered a selection of new weapons that all players could unlock . One of those weapons was the g36e. This weapon had extreme accuracy when compared to the other assault rifles. It's damage was also extremely good. Pretty soon everyone was using it simply because it had the edge over the other guns in the game. An interesting thing happened within the community itself. All the elite players collectively decided that the gun was a crutch and that it's use was a direct reflection on your level of skill. Terms like g36e noob started being thrown around. All the Elite players stopped using it and instead opted to use the standard m16 as USMC or the AK101 as MEC.

Why hasn't this happened with star wars?

I used to play competitive battlefield 2. When the expansion pack hit the shelves it offered a selection of new weapons that all players could unlock . One of those weapons was the g36e. This weapon had extreme accuracy when compared to the other assault rifles. It's damage was also extremely good. Pretty soon everyone was using it simply because it had the edge over the other guns in the game. An interesting thing happened within the community itself. All the elite players collectively decided that the gun was a crutch and that it's use was a direct reflection on your level of skill. Terms like g36e noob started being thrown around. All the Elite players stopped using it and instead opted to use the standard m16 as USMC or the AK101 as MEC.

Why hasn't this happened with star wars?

we can all punch each other with the legacy melee skills, that will even things?

Edited by CaptainRod

Ok i think you know me enough to realize i dont QQ..

that being said.. bubble stun needs to go.. but SMASH NEEDS a tweak too.. you just ask u self why soo many smash monkeys.around..

they need 2 put some complexity in the class so the ******* go back to their other class and only the decent warriors/sentinel stay

lainon

Of course i knoe u well enuf brah...From the ''jarak days'' ahahaha....And i do agree with this.

AKHILIO

Well if you are going to call someone out, at least get it right. I moaned about one individual spec. I never said that I have not moaned about it either, so I am not entirely sure what your post is even getting at.

I think what he meant was that it's kind of silly not to mention hypocritcal of you to moan about a spec inside of a post you've written asking people to stop moaning about specs... :D

Personally I'm sick of the number of stuns in this game period. Bubble, flash, nutsack kicking, whatever. It's out of control.

I think what he meant was that it's kind of silly not to mention hypocritcal of you to moan about a spec inside of a post you've written asking people to stop moaning about specs... :D

Personally I'm sick of the number of stuns in this game period. Bubble, flash, nutsack kicking, whatever. It's out of control.

Correct.

Agreed.

But I did not start/write this post about moaning. I don't think anyone really read what I wrote originally at this point anyways.