Is it possible to reach champion if you have no alts?

Squeets

I have no level 50 alts, only a couple 30s.

I also am not in any raiding guild so I am probably never killing the world bosses or the new Ops boss.

So I ask, as a subscriber with the 50% increased rep, is it possible to reach champion with the Gree on a single level 50 doing every daily every day (including group quests) and the new set of dailies once you reach newcomer inside the ship?

I only recently resubscribed to this game (2 days ago lol), so I wasn't aware the impending legacy rep or I would have spammed my other characters to get to 50 prior to this, but alas, I did not.

Thanks

I have no level 50 alts, only a couple 30s.

I also am not in any raiding guild so I am probably never killing the world bosses or the new Ops boss.

So I ask, as a subscriber with the 50% increased rep, is it possible to reach champion with the Gree on a single level 50 doing every daily every day (including group quests) and the new set of dailies once you reach newcomer inside the ship?

I only recently resubscribed to this game (2 days ago lol), so I wasn't aware the impending legacy rep or I would have spammed my other characters to get to 50 prior to this, but alas, I did not.

Thanks

Because of the reputation limits, no one will reach Champion this go around unless the vendors stay.

Because of the reputation limits, no one will reach Champion this go around unless the vendors stay.

The devices give rep over the cap don't they?

"If using a trophy would put you over the weekly cap, you will still be granted the full amount of points from that trophy."

So can't you keep spamming the quests on alts and utilize the trophies they give you?

you can save the tokens you get.. since you will prop finish the weekly rep in about 3 days or so if you do all the quests on one toon.. doing it on three toons im almost done with my rep this week and i skipped 4 quests total (pvp ones since it was nuts last night).

The devices give rep over the cap don't they?

"If using a trophy would put you over the weekly cap, you will still be granted the full amount of points from that trophy."

So can't you keep spamming the quests on alts and utilize the trophies they give you?

Yeah, but only the ONE trophy that takes you over the cap will count. So you can't get to the cap and then keep using trophies to gain reputation.