A Request To PvEers Who Decide to PvP

Aluvi

So pve'rs Come que for pvp, just pick up that free recruit gear first thats all. :)

So you rather have a recruit than a min/max augmented BH in a WZ? :rolleyes: I am more than sure you inspected those low EXP players and documented their END and MAIN, while looking at their gameplay as well?:rolleyes:

Sorry, but recruits are no better. They are squishy and useless when it counts. Especially now since gear is given away like candy.

While I don't agree with Luvi, the only unacceptable thing I have seen in The Shadowlands WZs is people queing up without even a basic stim.

That is unacceptable in ANY post-50 activity.

Edited by L-RANDLE

lol i acidentally queued with my sorc in a mix of recruit and tionese into a pvp match w/o a stim and healed a huttball. got 320k in heals. your point? :rak_02:

I routinely get <100k on my recruit guardian. Maybe smashing just isn't for me, I NEVER get that low lol

Aluvian is baws and would annihlate (Though hes smash spec right now I believe) anyone who wants to fight him.

You have been forewarned.

I agree with him (I pvp almost exclusively). I'm saying PvEers and PvPers should fight it out to see who's correct.

Although, it's been a while since I've lost a 1v1 to any mara.