Final Wave Sent!

uniscorn

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So theres way to much trolling on this thread and general conversation to figure out what i want to know. How many waves were sent out today and how many people estimated on these waves. Does anyone know anyone in the last wave and know around when that person entered their pre order code?

My only hope is that today (01:00AM here) they will see yesterdays mistake of not inviting enough ppl and fix that, we are in the middle of the week ffs, you wont trully see a mass trafic of players until friday at least... Edited by Drahkor

So theres way to much trolling on this thread and general conversation to figure out what i want to know. How many waves were sent out today and how many people estimated on these waves. Does anyone know anyone in the last wave and know around when that person entered their pre order code?

4 and 12

from twitter i see 5 waves today.

Here is an idea for BW to add to the terms of use agreement for next time they do an MMO.

Term ??: Any whining on the forum about not getting in during an early access wave will be ground of ether deletion of account or your account being re-slated to be in the very last wave on the very last day of early access.

Edited by LordRichardEW

My only hope is that today (01:00AM here) they will see yesterdays mistake of not inviting enough ppl and fix that, we are in the middle of the week ffs, you wont trully see a mass trafic of players until friday at least...

On top of that, even now they seem unprepared for it. They're going to be needing a lot more servers... Not only is there the problem of "Oh yea, release day boom" but the release day is DECEMBER 20th. SO MANY people will be getting this game for christmas. The boom of the first week is going to be insane...

if those numbers are right that is very bad on several levels since they therefore opened all servers to live on first day (which means you will have crazy people jumping around like crazy to find one they can max on)

of course i guess they could be planning more servers too but this will just stretch populations further (it might become like playing SWG in the last days and no one anywhere as a rule)

and if this is not yet the end of july adds imagine what it might be like once you get to live access and the access potential of after christmas (I WILL NOT CALL IT HOLIDAY SEASON and i am buddhist)

Awesome, I registered my pre-order code 15 days before one of my guild members, and he gets early access before me. Just awesome! Good Job Bioware.

Similar situation. My fiance and I preordered at the same time, but I created an account and registered my key before him.

Guess who's logged in now with his early invite...

Hint: Not me.

Not raging, not trolling...but it's a fact: First registered != first invited.

Also, took me all day to get my password reset and logged in.

-T.

Nice to know that BW/EA are done for the night now that the servers are empty.

GJ GUYS!

If BW leadership know anything they would have kept releasing servers and players all day and all night until everyone is in.

Obviously BW leadership dont understand why you would do this.

if those numbers are right that is very bad on several levels since they therefore opened all servers to live on first day (which means you will have crazy people jumping around like crazy to find one they can max on)

of course i guess they could be planning more servers too but this will just stretch populations further (it might become like playing SWG in the last days and no one anywhere as a rule)

and if this is not yet the end of july adds imagine what it might be like once you get to live access and the access potential of after christmas (I WILL NOT CALL IT HOLIDAY SEASON and i am buddhist)

Its accurate, I'm part of a HUGE guild that has some efames and have friends who are the leaders and officers. So I've been listening to them complain in the vent as they're playing that the rest of the guild is not in and the starter zones are next to empty, same with the fleets and zones after. So I've been checking that list throughout the day. Only once did I see the majority were heavy, but that only lasted about 2 hours and now it sits as is.