Do you do the daily bonus?

RomanovX

I'm wondering if you guys do the bonus quest on your daily quests?

Is the extra time you put into doing the bonuses worth it?

To your first part, yes I do them. Bonuse quests in the daily zones and bonuse objectives in space and if the group isn't to bad, I will try to get them do e in flashpoints as well. (The flashpoint ones sre hard to find willing people thou)

I find that even level capped and fully geared players can find a reason to do them. Although, most of those reasons are for credits. The extra credits are nice, the extr daily comms allow you to buy the boe to sell on the gtn, or you can buy some other components to RE and hope for the schem. Fleet comms can be use to buy crafting boxes. Get extra rare mats in there for either end game crafting or straigh sell on the gtn.

Now I know not all the above methods apply to each bonus, Im just pointing out some of things you can do and from my point of veiw, they are never a waste. This coming from the guy with a little over 40 million credits spread out over my legacy.

To your first part, yes I do them. Bonuse quests in the daily zones and bonuse objectives in space and if the group isn't to bad, I will try to get them do e in flashpoints as well. (The flashpoint ones sre hard to find willing people thou)

I find that even level capped and fully geared players can find a reason to do them. Although, most of those reasons are for credits. The extra credits are nice, the extr daily comms allow you to buy the boe to sell on the gtn, or you can buy some other components to RE and hope for the schem. Fleet comms can be use to buy crafting boxes. Get extra rare mats in there for either end game crafting or straigh sell on the gtn.

Now I know not all the above methods apply to each bonus, Im just pointing out some of things you can do and from my point of veiw, they are never a waste. This coming from the guy with a little over 40 million credits spread out over my legacy.

What this guy said.

some not all. those that get extra credits/coms or unlock the extra boss - sure. those that might not, but I know I'll complete them along with regular quest anyways - yeah (like those 4 weapon crates you break while killing republic on Illum). if bonuses are fun for me - yes. but just additional "kill 15 whatever"? nyah. I don't need to level legacy that much and its the only thing they are good for

I'm curious about the daily heroics. I only do those once a week for the weeklies. Finding a group to run through them is tedious and I would rather Just use the time to run the dailies on other planets. The rewards just don't justify the time IMO.

As to the topic, not unless the bonus objectives coincide with the main mission I am doing at the time.

• 1 month later...
Not since I hit legacy level 50 back in like July.

^ Same also for me

Some of my guildies have said that they give you extra credits especially the Section X ones....however Im yet to see any difference myself after a few days of tallying up doing them with completed bonuses and without, so I just dont bother at all, again Like the section X ones theres one where it bugs and gives you stage 3 straight away without having to do the first two stages.. if that happens I tend to do that cause its just run it kill the elite, run out

the section X dailies DO grant you a small amount of extra credits, like the empire one that involves destroying the stasis generators then the rakata generators (I cant remember the name of the daily), if you kill 18 enemies you get 4300 extra credits or so, not that much but better than useless EXP, honestly what I wish is that if you hit the legacy level cap you would just get extra credits for completing bonus missions once you reach the level cap.

Depends if it's repeatable or not. The bonus part of the Ilum missions tend not to be, so I do those since you only get one shot. Repeatable ones I mostly do if grouped with someone else who wants it or if I'm just doing the daily to kill time (waiting for crafting/money from GTN) in the first place.