Would you support being able to change armors colors

Touche

I wouldn't support it OUTRIGHT, but I would support a LIMITED color-dyeing system that doesn't make the match color function absolete.

Maybe only on new-armors? (That way anything that's currently doable via colors isn't any easier, but options are still expanded immensely as you can color-match all the existing gear to new chestpieces. New color options everywhere but our rare WHITE (Armor X) is still distinct from the old GREEN (Armor X) )

Edited by Jagrevi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like if you could at least decide which armor part to unify color from, but I fear that a dye system would ruin an allready damaged look system for this game. We already have Jedi Knights in Sith armor or Sith in Jedi Knight armor, or the even more stupid Troopers or Bounty Hunters in dancers outfit. To also have a bunch of these classes walk around in crazy intense neon green or pink would make it even worse. I actually loved the fact that some armors where faction and class specific, to remove this restriction has ruined lots of immersion on my part.

Didn't they something about changing the unify to chest piece system to something like this in a future update? Anyway...yes I definitely would like this. It's extremely important to people who wear armor with a base color and markings. I honestly get sick of seeing the same players with the same colors on their armor...or worse, seeing players that can't unify the colors of their armor so they basically look like a clown.

I didn't go into much detail on my last response, because I have to weigh in on the negative side here, and this isn't the only thread on this subject on the forums right now and I didn't want to start hijacking threads by spamming the same big block of text more than once.

So here are my thoughts on the negative (Link)

Edited by Jagrevi

I think it should be added to have the chest piece's colors changeable at any time. Theres allready a button next to the chest piece, just add another one. Clicking it will bring up a color pallete to choose from. Give it the basic 8 colors. Or even a three tierd R G B adjuster bar.

No thanks. I like EA having the ability to recolor stuff and make money in the cartel market.

If thats the reaon this game will live on.... then I would have to agree. Changing colors would be nice, but not if Cartel dies down and it has an effect on the game "long term"...

With color match, things are not too bad. I have issue more with the horrible design of many Armors more then the color... like the insane looking shoulder pads/wings that are on many robes....

Edited by Themanthatisi