1.7 Class Changes (Datamined)

ARagingNoob

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy if this passes thru Test Center these new moves are learnt by level, not buy purchasing thru the skill trees, we are going to be op! Can you imagine bursting away to survive, getting focused with a stun lock, clicking the God Mode button WHILE stun locked and then bursting away with the refreshed burst run! AND we run in burst a second longer! I can hear the crying now! I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...

Haha I know To-le I am excited for once we feel the love by bioware! But of course we will have people complain as usual! But hey at least the force is on our side! Now please give me the brown suede jacket!

Slingers/Snipers are getting quite a bit. Especially stealth defenses are getting a huge increase.

if that's true then they must be trying to rearrange the rock, paper and scissors role, cuz stealth is currently the only way to approach a sniper. take that away and...well...they're the rock paper and scissors

So the whole, Scrapper not getting a buff thing :(

Scrappers are getting a huge buff: A GAP CLOSER!!!!

Some other minor survivability ones, but the gap closer is really awesome.

If anyone is having trouble finding this information, I suggest you look more carefully at the reddit thread on this topic. Someone compiled known changes to all the classes in google documents. The Scrapper/Gunslinger one is quite interesting.

Give me a gap closer and I will give you a dead sniper (even with his cutesy little stealth detection boost).

If anyone is having trouble finding this information, I suggest you look more carefully at the reddit thread on this topic. Someone compiled known changes to all the classes in google documents. The Scrapper/Gunslinger one is quite interesting.

Give me a gap closer and I will give you a dead sniper (even with his cutesy little stealth detection boost).

Stealth detection being increased by 25-30. It will matter. Hopefully they lessen it.

I mean, I could give you a dead sniper before having a gap closer..... But I have to feel a little left out when knights and slingers can start popping off executes on any target and getting damage buffs and I get another fun mobility buff :confused:

I've never had an issue with mobility and classes whose damage output stays the same while other classes are buffed are relatively weakened

I mean, I could give you a dead sniper before having a gap closer..... But I have to feel a little left out when knights and slingers can start popping off executes on any target and getting damage buffs and I get another fun mobility buff :confused:

I've never had an issue with mobility and classes whose damage output stays the same while other classes are buffed are relatively weakened

Carth, you know whats getting a buff from the gods: Dirty Fighting, that means Neb is getting a buff from the gods. Maybe its time to lock up your Flechette rounds and pick up some Shrap Bombs.

Carth, you know whats getting a buff from the gods: Dirty Fighting, that means Neb is getting a buff from the gods. Maybe its time to lock up your Flechette rounds and pick up some Shrap Bombs.

Meh, they have a nicer ability to burst now with the free Cull, but if I were to trade over to that I'd lose out on the ability to lock down people who are hitting Barbie, and certain 1v1's will become more difficult. Maybe if it's gonna be a long VS I'll go DF for the number whoring, but otherwise I prefer scrapper.

Stealth detection being increased by 25-30. It will matter. Hopefully they lessen it.

Sneak increases stealth level by 15 on use. Shifty-Eyed gives another 2. Two-three other talents in the new tree give another 2-3 bonus each. So in the worse case scenario, Snipers would have a +5 or so stealth detection on us, and that's easily surmounted with our new awesome gap closer.

I mean, I could give you a dead sniper before having a gap closer.....

Yeah, anyone can; that's one of our best matchups. Perhaps I was unclear.

What I meant was, even with their new outrageous stealth detection boost, our gap closer will let us get close to them without them noticing us. So fellow Ops/Scoundrels shouldn't be TOO worried about it.

But I have to feel a little left out when knights and slingers can start popping off executes on any target and getting damage buffs and I get another fun mobility buff :confused:

TBH I wouldn't even want a damage boost to Scrappers. We hit quite hard as is. The only things we do need are a) survivability (we need this badly) and b) better sustained damage. The former is accomplished through a number of talents and abilities that I saw in the data mining (Evasion procs, Scamper, etc.). The latter is geting a little attention (there's an energy cost reduction on Sabotage Charge that I recall), but it needs more help than just a single ability's reduction. Even just a +1 or +2 energy regeneraton boost on Pugnacity would be awesome.

Anyone else boggled by an alacrity proc in the scrapper tree? Also phase walk? As much as I would abuse this ability as written, it is way too op.

Enjoy the power. Assassins are going in the toilet with this patch. Scoundrels are going to be devastating in this patch.