Master Windu is alive

DuffyAngel

Hi Mr. Lucas! I'm a very big fan of Star Wars and I am very much considered a 'Star Wars Freak.' I was wondering what exactly happened to Mace Windu. I heard that Windu had actually survived, but if he did, why didn't Windu show up in the classic trilogy? Where did Windu go? I have a map of all the planets and systems and stuff so I'm pretty familiar with that sort of thing. Also, do you consider Grand Admiral Thrawn as a part of Star Wars or do you think of him as a creation of somebody else's? I thought Thrawn was pretty cool when I read about him, but what do you think? Thank you SOOO much for making Star Wars. I absolutely love fantasy, but when I started watching your movies everything changed my outlook on fantasy. It was different than anything else I'd ever seen or read. It was awesome! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! And God bless!

George Lucas: Mace Windu is alive. Windu survived his fall from Palpatine's office. After healing for a while, Windu left Coruscant and went to a back water planet where no one thought to look for a Jedi. Windu's part in the Jedi plan to defeat the Sith was for Windu to remain in hiding. If something happened to Obi-Wan and Yoda, then Windu was to come out of hiding to teach the Skywalker twins to defeat the Sith. Since Windu was not needed in the classic trilogy, Windu remained hidden until the perfect time came along whereby Windu was needed to help the New Jedi Order during the sequel trilogy.

Thrawn is an imaginative character. I think he is one of the best characters created by a third-party author.

Well GL said is alive so he is alive, not a good expanation but they can do better

More about windu.

Hey George, I had a question about Revenge of the Sith. When Palpatine hits Mace Windu's light saber with Force lightning at full force, did Palpatine mean to allow the light saber to absorb the Force lightning because Sidious foresaw Anakin jumping in and and helping him or did Windu really just have skills and just held Palpatine off? I was always wondering. Love Star Wars. You are amazing!

George Lucas: One of the most fascinating details about creating the films is the endless mysteries the films reveal to the audience. The problem many fans have is over analyzing the films. You don't know what the characters are thinking so there is no way to answer certain questions. You will never know what the dark side revealed to Sidious about future events during Revenge of the Sith. As Return of the Jedi proved, Sidious' reliance on the dark side to predict future events was precarious at best. The future is always in motion so no one can be certain of what is really going to happen. Windu was the second most powerful Jedi at the time of Revenge of the Sith. This means Windu is able to battle Sidious on an equal footing.

Yes! finally Death is no longer in star wars mahahaha!

About that he could said something like windu when was falling manage to get into a car, but with the velocity of the fall hit the head and lost his memory, something more credible.

this is just an ideia of mine to support the survival of the fall and his disappearance

About that he could said something like windu when was falling manage to get into a car, but with the velocity of the fall hit the head and lost his memory, something more credible.

this is just an ideia of mine to support the survival of the fall and his disappearance

Intriguing. Your idea will be forwarded to Lucas. :rolleyes:

Yea, I can see him and Elvis doing a duet record, too.

Face it, he's dead. The novelization states that Yoda felt his death. But look on the brightside. With Sam Jackson's tenacity, he will probably be in one of the spin off movies.

Oh that has Robot Chicken written all over it.

Edited by Thylbanus